Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 665

Thread: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

  1. #321
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That certainly is your opinion but you haven't explained why it is a national issue since healthcare costs for the uninsured are paid by the state and local communities
    You're wrong again
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #322
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You're wrong again
    Again, your opinion noted but like with all issues you don't really have a lot of credibility on this issue or any others. History just isn't on your side. Figured out yet why this is a national issue? Let me help you because liberals say it is and we all know liberals appeal to the heart and always promote spending in the name of compassion. Tell me how compassionate is it to spend 250 billion a year to service a 17.3 trillion dollar debt?

  3. #323
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Again, your opinion noted
    It's not an opinion. It's fact
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #324
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Gee, thought we were talking about Romney? Now you are moving the goalposts. Don't recall those people being elected to public office
    No moving. Romney was just an example, not the goal posts.

    But for Romney:

    We are checking this claim: "After purchasing the company, Mitt Romney and his partners loaded it with debt, closed the Kansas City plant and walked away with a healthy profit, leaving hundreds of employees out of work with their pensions in jeopardy."

    We found, through corporate filings, interviews and investigations by other news organizations, that the statement is accurate but needs some clarification.

    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ry-wake-gst-s/

    However, he is just one example. I gave you a couple more and can provide more as requested. So don't sidestep the point by trying to fain ignorance on what the topic was.

    BTW, remember, you have been challenged, so step up or fold.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #325
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It's not an opinion. It's fact

    We all know that a liberals version of the term fact is subject to individual feelings. That is what you do, feel rather than think. Still waiting to see your brilliance by telling me how the uninsured in TX affect you and your family since you claim this is a national issue

  6. #326
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    We all know that a liberals version of the term fact is subject to individual feelings. That is what you do, feel rather than think. Still waiting to see your brilliance by telling me how the uninsured in TX affect you and your family since you claim this is a national issue
    I accept your surrender
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #327
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Once again, look at the OP. Are those 7 million Obamacare alone or part Medicaid. If part Medicaid, what part?
    I don't see medicare in the OP at all. So, again, address your claim that the two are being linked. They are two separate numbers.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #328
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No moving. Romney was just an example, not the goal posts.

    But for Romney:

    We are checking this claim: "After purchasing the company, Mitt Romney and his partners loaded it with debt, closed the Kansas City plant and walked away with a healthy profit, leaving hundreds of employees out of work with their pensions in jeopardy."

    We found, through corporate filings, interviews and investigations by other news organizations, that the statement is accurate but needs some clarification.

    Obama ad claims Romney, Bain left misery in wake of GST Steel takeover | PolitiFact

    However, he is just one example. I gave you a couple more and can provide more as requested. So don't sidestep the point by trying to fain ignorance on what the topic was.

    BTW, remember, you have been challenged, so step up or fold.
    Mitt Romney balanced the budget in MA and took unemployment down to a record level. You have no idea what he did at Bain Capital but have no problem posting the opinion of others. Too bad you don't hold your own politicians to a higher standard. Each year we pay approximately 250 billion year in debt service. Where is the liberal compassion in that?

    I would take Romney in a heartbeat over what we have no and he has the public record that Obama can only dream about since he had no experience when he was elected and his economic results were a disaster that would have gotten him fired in the private sector. Liberals always think with their heart and ignore their brain. The brain says you don't spend 250 billion a year on debt service and then give more power to a Federal Govt. that has created a 17.3 trillion dollar reported debt and trillions more in unfunded liabilities with SS and Medicare

    With Business people generating debt exceeding revenue cause businesses to go out of business but in politics they get re-elected by creating dependence.

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You're wrong again
    Why the hell do you continually tell people they're wrong?

    The truth is you just rationalize stupid ideas in a different manner than most normal people would.

    The biggest problem with politics today is not ideas - it's how the ideas are rationalized by the individual.

    Too many times politicians concoct idiotic legislation that only benefit them and their friends but sell their stupid ideas to the US taxpayers as something that will benefit them and people will just buy that nonsense then rationalize the stupid idea as something good just because some retard like Pelosi sad so...

    It drives me nuts and it is so painful and upsetting that all I can do is shake my head and ignore politics for a week or two because I'm so disappointed that anyone could even buy the bull**** they're selling.

  10. #330
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I don't see medicare in the OP at all. So, again, address your claim that the two are being linked. They are two separate numbers.
    Still waiting for a breakdown in the 7.1 million number, how many of those people were eligible for Medicaid prior to Obamacare and simply just signed up? How many received cancellation notices and purchased insurance through the exchange thus were really not uninsured at all. With all the modern technology today and the millions spent on the website wouldn't you think that the most brilliant Administration in history would be able to breakdown the number and be honest with the American people? Fact not all those 7.1 million were uninsured nor did all of them benefit from ACA

Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •