Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 131

Thread: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    re: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Ok. I stand corrected on choice.




    Nice dodge on gay rights.



    Yeah let's avoid the subject of blacks while we are at it.
    I support a private business to discriminate on any reason he damn well chooses. Public sector, against it. If someone doesn't want to sell you a stick of gum because you're black, gay, a Jehovah's witness, or you wear an Ohio State t-shirt, head down the road and get gum elsewhere.

  2. #72
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    re: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And yet again, you support racism, so that's all that needs to be known.
    Would you share your zip code with us here. I'll generate a census derived demographic map and we can see whether you are all talk or whether you choose to live an anti-racist lifestyle by living in an extremely diverse neighborhood.

    You've shown that you can talk the talk, let's see if you also walk the talk.

  3. #73
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,258

    re: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I support a private business to discriminate on any reason he damn well chooses. Public sector, against it. If someone doesn't want to sell you a stick of gum because you're black, gay, a Jehovah's witness, or you wear an Ohio State t-shirt, head down the road and get gum elsewhere.
    I bet you look good in a white outfit. Especially with a nice hood to match

  4. #74
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    That's easy. I support choice rights over my own personal ethos. Your "racism by proxy" argument is ludicrous.
    Pay attention.

    I did not ask you why you support letting businesses exclude blacks.

    I asked how allowing businesses to exclude blacks is not racism?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #75
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    re: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I bet you look good in a white outfit. Especially with a nice hood to match

    I could tell you were a liberal even without looking at your declaration because you turned the argument against the person rather than engaging the substance of what he said. Classic liberal technique when they're on the losing side of an argument.

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    re: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Pay attention.

    I did not ask you why you support letting businesses exclude blacks.

    I asked how allowing businesses to exclude blacks is not racism?
    Because I don't agree with him. As a libertarian, I can support the man without supporting the opinion.

    That's what radicals do.

  7. #77
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    I could tell you were a liberal even without looking at your declaration because you turned the argument against the person rather than engaging the substance of what he said. Classic liberal technique when they're on the losing side of an argument.


    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    I support businesses refusing to serve you. That makes me a defender of liberty and human rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Would you share your zip code with us here. I'll generate a census derived demographic map and we can see whether you are all talk or whether you choose to live an anti-racist lifestyle by living in an extremely diverse neighborhood.

    You've shown that you can talk the talk, let's see if you also walk the talk.
    Out of curiosity, how does where I live support racism? I moved into my house because it was close to my stepdaughter father's house and we could be more near her. How does that support racism unlike what you supported with schools and businesses being allowed to kick out blacks?

  9. #79
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Because I don't agree with him. As a libertarian, I can support the man without supporting the opinion.

    That's what radicals do.
    Again, I didn't ask why you support racism. And I didn't ask why you supported racists.

    I asked how letting businesses to exclude blacks is not racism.

    It's funny watching you, after proclaiming how you wanted to fight socialism, run away from a very simple question.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    re: Tomboy pressured to leave Christian school [W: 87]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Again, I didn't ask why you support racism. And I didn't ask why you supported racists.

    I asked how letting businesses to exclude blacks is not racism.

    It's funny watching you, after proclaiming how you wanted to fight socialism, run away from a very simple question.
    Okay...so if a woman is pro-choice with other women but would never abort her own unwanted fetus because it's against her own personal belief, is she pro-life?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •