Page 69 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 869

Thread: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

  1. #681
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,962
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Nope

    In fact, while there is proof that many people lost the plan they had last year, I haven't seen any proof that any individual who was insured last year has gone without insurance this year

    If you have any proof that this has happened to anyone, I'd like to see it.
    The question I have is how many of these sign ups on Obamacare are the ones that lost their insurance due to Obamacare.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  2. #682
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,301

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    This is what GOP Sen. Barasso said on FOX yesterday, that the admin was cooking the books. Do you believe that? Where is your proof? Have you questioned previous GOP admins like this over numbers? Were the Dems a loyal opposition on Medicare Part D--yes or no ?
    My proof is the number reported and no breakdown. Wouldn't you think with millions spent on the website and all the eyes on the program that we wouldn't have a breakdown of the numbers? How many truly uninsured actually signed up for Obamacare, NOT Medicaid or NOT insured people who were forced into Obamacare?

  3. #683
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,992

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    The question I have is how many of these sign ups on Obamacare are the ones that lost their insurance due to Obamacare.
    My question is how obamacare will remain in the news since yesterday was the last major deadline worthy of news.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  4. #684
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    This is what GOP Sen. Barasso said on FOX yesterday, that the admin was cooking the books. Do you believe that? Where is your proof? Have you questioned previous GOP admins like this over numbers? Were the Dems a loyal opposition on Medicare Part D--yes or no ?
    Senators need evidence when making accusations? That's a new one...

    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #685
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,301

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Like it really matters. You righties worshiped the guy, just like you did Ronnie. And what a dissater they both were,
    Aw, yes, results don't matter to you. Still waiting for the economic results that Obama has that are better than either Reagan or Bush? You continue to buy the rhetoric and ignore the results. One more time, how many of those 6 million people signing up for Obamacare were previously uninsured or not eligible for Medicaid?

  6. #686
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    My question is how obamacare will remain in the news since yesterday was the last major deadline worthy of news.
    Does it need to stay in the news? It will be on every challenged Senate and House race for the next 8 months.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #687
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I also know what the word "patriot" means, but I still don't support the PATRIOT Act.

    I also believe in religious freedom, but I don't support the RELIGIOUS FREEDOM RESTORATION Act

    But you keep believing that the language politicians use to describe things are meant to be interpreted literally. it doesn't make your argument appear naive at all.
    This shows that you cannot ask Shanga a question and get a straight answer. He is dishonest and cowardly.

  8. #688
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,310

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Facts confuse you. I understand.
    Yes because righties are so interested in facts they tune into Fox.

  9. #689
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,310

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What is amazing is how you supported a program to get those people insured and now that they aren't you ignore them
    Once again, like you care to begin with?

  10. #690
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Yes because righties are so interested in facts they tune into Fox.
    All righties are the same isn't that right?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 69 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •