Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 869

Thread: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

  1. #491
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    8,104

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It's funny watching how the right started complaining about how there weren't enough people signing up, and now that the programs are reporting greater participation, they are complaining that too many people are signing up
    In fairness, there are certainly people who should never be used as representative of a group. I think we both know who some of those people are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, so the fact that people were unaware they were eligible for Medicare is a reason to enact ACA at a cost of billions added to the debt each year? Wow, that liberal logic is scary.
    Except that wasn't anyone's logic, you just made that up. What's scary is how quickly you come up with such ridiculous ideas, and what's even scarier is there are probably people who believe them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    No, I'd love it if this worked
    Nonsense, you made yourself clear earlier when you all but admitted you would never call it a success. I asked you point blank and you just ignored it twice. You have almost no credibility on this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Having our freedoms snatched is never a "success"... unless this is China..
    I find your ridiculous post too ridiculous to put effort into a proper reply. All I'll say is if you don't want insurance, nobody is forcing you to have it.

  2. #492
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,375

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    So there's your treasury estimate. Face it, you lost that one. You should know what you're talking about before you act like I'm an idiot for having a clue. You may not care how much a war costs, but that doesn't mean they're free. Your whole "I don't even think about the facts" attitude is pretty handy though. It means you can continue to think you're right, no matter how conclusively I prove you wrong.

    Health insurance belongs at the state and local level? Well it's a good thing I signed up for MnSure - my state's health care plan - and not Obamacare. I realize that there are requirements put in place by Obamacare, but I think one of the best ideas in the ACA was to let states decide how they wanted to go about the business of getting people insured. Whether you like it or not, health insurance became everybody's business a long time ago. So it's up to you to believe whether or not we should be a nation that takes care of our sick people or a nation that shrugs and looks the other way. "Personal responsibility" is often just another way of saying "me, me, mine."
    No, let's face it, estimates are just that, reality is the war cost the Treasury 1.7 trillion over 10 years or 170 billion a year, 490 billion in benefits to veterans includes ALL veterans not just the Iraq War Veterans. What is really sad is that we are 6 years after the end of the war and after Bush left office and you are still reliving the Iraq years. Why is that? How did the Iraq War affect you and your family? I had three family members serve in Iraq, how about you?

    Glad you realize that health insurance is a state responsibility for that is where the uninsured expenses rest, not the national level. Why anyone would turn a personal responsibility over to a Federal Govt. that has created a 17.3 trillion dollar and growing debt is beyond comprehension. Too many people refuse to use their brain to think and instead think only with their heart

  3. #493
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,375

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    In fairness, there are certainly people who should never be used as representative of a group. I think we both know who some of those people are.
    Except that wasn't anyone's logic, you just made that up. What's scary is how quickly you come up with such ridiculous ideas, and what's even scarier is there are probably people who believe them.
    Nonsense, you made yourself clear earlier when you all but admitted you would never call it a success. I asked you point blank and you just ignored it twice. You have almost no credibility on this topic.
    I find your ridiculous post too ridiculous to put effort into a proper reply. All I'll say is if you don't want insurance, nobody is forcing you to have it.
    So tell me why anyone would support creating ACA to force people eligible for Medicaid prior to ACA to sign up? Does that lower the costs of ACA? That seems to be liberal logic and why you believe ACA is a good thing. Isn't that what you said?

  4. #494
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    8,104

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So tell me why anyone would support creating ACA to force people eligible for Medicaid prior to ACA to sign up? Does that lower the costs of ACA? That seems to be liberal logic and why you believe ACA is a good thing. Isn't that what you said?
    You can keep pushing your strawman arguments, but it's pretty clear how transparent you are.

  5. #495
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,375

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    You can keep pushing your strawman arguments, but it's pretty clear how transparent you are.
    Transparent to who? You? LOL, your logic is flawed and your support is what is quite telling. You see, the entitlement society appears to be what you and so many others need and want. Costs don't matter because they are being paid by someone else. I never grew up that way, apparently you did.

  6. #496
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    In fairness, there are certainly people who should never be used as representative of a group. I think we both know who some of those people are.
    Except that wasn't anyone's logic, you just made that up. What's scary is how quickly you come up with such ridiculous ideas, and what's even scarier is there are probably people who believe them.
    Nonsense, you made yourself clear earlier when you all but admitted you would never call it a success. I asked you point blank and you just ignored it twice. You have almost no credibility on this topic.
    I find your ridiculous post too ridiculous to put effort into a proper reply. All I'll say is if you don't want insurance, nobody is forcing you to have it.

    Its amazing.. they are forcing us to have it.. is that HUGE issue lost on you? OMG

  7. #497
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    You can keep pushing your strawman arguments, but it's pretty clear how transparent you are.
    do you even understand the law?... Your posts are not fact based..

  8. #498
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    8,104

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Transparent to who? You?
    Yes. The fact you keep trying to ascribe to me a position I've never taken shows your real agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Its amazing.. they are forcing us to have it.. is that HUGE issue lost on you? OMG
    No, they are not. You are not forced to have insurance. Even a basic understanding of the law would allow you to know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    do you even understand the law?... Your posts are not fact based..
    Yes, I understand it. It's obvious you don't if you think you are forced to have insurance.

  9. #499
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,469

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    I successfully enrolled an earthworm earlier today, and guess what? It's getting a subsidy. Is America a great country, or what?

  10. #500
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    In fairness, there are certainly people who should never be used as representative of a group. I think we both know who some of those people are.
    Except that wasn't anyone's logic, you just made that up. What's scary is how quickly you come up with such ridiculous ideas, and what's even scarier is there are probably people who believe them.
    Nonsense, you made yourself clear earlier when you all but admitted you would never call it a success. I asked you point blank and you just ignored it twice. You have almost no credibility on this topic.
    I find your ridiculous post too ridiculous to put effort into a proper reply. All I'll say is if you don't want insurance, nobody is forcing you to have it.

    You do know you have ZERO credibility as you just wrote " All I have to say is if you dont want insurance , nobody is forcing you to have it"...

    You just proved that you have no idea what you are talking about and must be some DNC shill that wont be up front on their lean..

    You telling Con that he is not understanding of this subject is pure comedy..

Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •