Page 39 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 869

Thread: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263:617]

  1. #381
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, your support is wrong, there is no justification for taking a victory lap over numbers first that you don't understand or know what makes up those numbers and second that leave millions and millions of uninsured which generates another lie told by Obama. Why such low standards for liberalism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Here is what "your" President said about the healthcare situation before the bill was passed. Amazing how you have such a short memory on issues like this

    The Affordable Care Act Helps America
    And once again, when caught posting made up #'s, Con goes on to rant about multiple issues that have nothing to do with the post he's responding to in a pitiful attempt to distract from his dishonest claims.

    Here's the #'s. Read 'em and weep



    16.5 million
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #382
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Gee, you seemed to believe them when you repeatedly said only 1.4 million had paid

    Funny how you change your opinion when it's convenient for you to do so
    You told me to read the chart so I did. They're your numbers - you posted them, so own it.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #383
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You told me to read the chart so I did. They're your numbers - you posted them, so own it.
    The fact remains that you were happy to claim the #'s were true when you thought they said that only 1.4 million had paid. Now that you were schooled about how you misread the #'s, you changed your tune to the #'s are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #384
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And once again, when caught posting made up #'s, Con goes on to rant about multiple issues that have nothing to do with the post he's responding to in a pitiful attempt to distract from his dishonest claims.

    Here's the #'s. Read 'em and weep



    16.5 million
    Then Whitehouse.gov is wrong again as usual. Take up the issue with them. It is absolutely amazing how you defend the indefensible. What is it about liberalism that creates people like you?

  5. #385
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The fact remains that you were happy to claim the #'s were true when you thought
    they said that only 1.4 million had paid. Now that you were schooled about how you misread the #'s, you changed your tune to the #'s are wrong.
    Then why hasn't the Obama administration Capitalized politically on "paid sign ups " as opposed to just sign ups.

    Why are Democrats, who're up for election this year still running away from this law ?

    Not even MSNBC is devoting much time or energy to this supposed "accomplishment".

    Is it because these Politicians realize that after 5 years your average American just doesn't trust the President ?

    Or trust the legitimacy of ANY data released by this White House.

    And lets say all those who go to the exchanges DO pay. A Obama Supporter would think that was good news.

    But in reality it's terrible news. People's premiums are going up, WAY UP. For a economy thats already anemic thats a death sentence.

    Because now those Americans have even less discretionnary income to keep the economy moving.

    ObamaCare did exactly what most left wing created policies do when they're turned into law and imposed upon the citizenry.

    It didnt affect the rich or the poor. It targeted the middle class by removing more of their disposable income.

  6. #386
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    As hard up as GOPs are for a negative story on ACA.
    Over and over and over.
    I'm catching on to rightie speak
    Someone earlier accused you of third-grade antics; they were optimistic.

  7. #387
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,953

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    ?.... People's premiums are going up, WAY UP. .....
    People's premiums have been going WAY UP for years.

    Maybe you didn't notice it because companies use to pay for their employees insurance.

    Now in the last 10 years more and more companies are asking their employees to share the cost of their insurance.

    Since my husband and his brothers have owned a small business for the last 40 years I know insurance costs were Skyrocketing before President Obama took office. They have been skyrocketing for decades. This has not happened just in the last 10 years.
    Heath care costs need to be reigned in.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  8. #388
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    People's premiums have been going WAY UP for years.

    Maybe you didn't notice it because companies use to pay for their employees insurance.

    Now in the last 10 years more and more companies are asking their employees to share the cost of their insurance.

    Since my husband and his brothers have owned a small business for the last 40 years I know insurance costs were Skyrocketing before President Obama took office. They have been skyrocketing for decades. This has not happened just in the last 10 years.
    Heath care costs need to be reigned in.

    You're right Minnie...Costs have been out of control, and now you progressives have given that industry a blank check to ramp it up....Congrats.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #389
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The fact remains that you were happy to claim the #'s were true when you thought they said that only 1.4 million had paid. Now that you were schooled about how you misread the #'s, you changed your tune to the #'s are wrong.
    The fact remains their your numbers - so own it. I didn't misread anything. Get better numbers.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #390
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,953

    Re: Obamacare tops 6 million signups [W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You're right Minnie...Costs have been out of control, and now you progressives have given that industry a blank check to ramp it up....Congrats.
    I disagree.

    The ACA is requiring that medical records become computerized so tests are not repeated.

    In Lee County Florida all the doctors can access a patients files with the patients approval.

    Any X-ray cat scan MRI blood tests etc that a person has at any hospital, clinic or Dr. Office in Lee county can be accessed by the patient or any of the patients doctor so all know what tests have given , that way duplicate tests are not repeated. If the patient is on vacation in another state and becomes ill the on call doctor can access the Lee county medical records for that patient.

    Once all patients records are computerized the savings on non duplicated tests alone will be enormous.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

Page 39 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •