Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 179

Thread: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

  1. #141
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    There's no reason to try.
    Of course there isn't. There's never a reason to attempt the impossible

    I don't care.
    You obviously do
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #142
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,805

    Re: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

    And all three are fair game on this political web-site, as I've been told many times in your position.
    Keep that in mind the next time you quote on me first .
    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Um, I wasn't talking to you, dear.
    I didn't ask for any links.
    You questioned politifact.
    Fox News isn't being discussed.
    foxnews is an acceptable link going forth .
    Physics is Phun

  3. #143
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,119

    Re: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Of course there isn't. There's never a reason to attempt the impossible



    You obviously do
    You ignored my question, so I'll post it again.

    Do you believe that what's on Politifact is to be believed?

  4. #144
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,119

    Re: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    You questioned politifact.
    Actually no, I questioned sangha's use of Politifact. Now please let the adults talk. Thank you.

  5. #145
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    You ignored my question, so I'll post it again.

    Do you believe that what's on Politifact is to be believed?
    I know that Romney said what that link quoted him as saying, and that they were lies

    But what do you expect from a candidate who hires campaigners who say things like “we’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.”?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #146
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,119

    Re: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I know that Romney said what that link quoted him as saying, and that they were lies

    But what do you expect from a candidate who hires campaigners who say things like “we’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.”?
    Interesting that you keep avoiding my question.

    I'm asking you about Politifact, the website. Not about Romney.

    Did you cite Politifact because you think they are to be believed, or not. It's a simple question.

  7. #147
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Interesting that you keep avoiding my question.

    I'm asking you about Politifact, the website. Not about Romney.

    Did you cite Politifact because you think they are to be believed, or not. It's a simple question.
    You can obsess over sources all you want; I choose to focus on substance.

    And why are you avoiding my question: But what do you expect from a candidate who hires campaigners who say things like “we’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.”?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #148
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Why are GOPs currently asking for the administration to have the IRS quit investigating dark money.
    In exchange for Ukraine aid--some way to run/ruin a Nation .
    I suppose for the same reason dems really didnt have much stomach for going after Bush after they took control of the house and senate...because they are both dirty up their hairlines and they know it.

    but that wasnt really the point, was it. Dood implied anyone that pleads for immunity must be dirty as hell. Well...OK...we can go with that. Universally.

  9. #149
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,119

    Re: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You can obsess over sources all you want; I choose to focus on substance.

    And why are you avoiding my question: But what do you expect from a candidate who hires campaigners who say things like “we’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.”?
    Because I don't care about Romney.

    So what you're saying is that anything on Politifact's site is credible?

  10. #150
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,805

    Re: Report: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate probe clears gov

    Then try focusing on the thread subject instead of links .
    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Actually no, I questioned sangha's use of Politifact. Now please let the adults talk. Thank you.
    Physics is Phun

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •