Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns

  1. #31
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    A fallacy. The Russians would simply have secured the nukes with the excuse of keeping them out of the hands of militants.

    As far as your contention that the Ukraine gov is stupid for want to reign in loose arms and rogue entities I disagree. There are so many factions including Russian sympathizers and covert infiltrators with arms it's ripe for a civil war. I see Putin purposely creating instability and invading pretending to be the peacemaker. All those loose cannons are what he wants.
    Putin needs no excuse. There was no violence in Crimea. He could invade any part of Ukraine and give any reason and many people would believe it because they want to. He doesn't need any reason. He had no reason to take Crimea other than he wanted it.

  2. #32
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Do you live in a cave? The Russians are still the largest ethnic group in Ukraine, especially in the East and South. Who do you think they will vote for? If you were one of them, would you give up your guns? Fat chance. The Russians will be the strongest voting bloc in Ukraine. Swallow the turd and realize that no matter what, Russians will have political power in Ukraine. The new regime must be going nuts trying to figure out how to keep them away from the polls, or you can use the USA method and only allow "Billionaires" to run for office. Narrow the field to only individuals that support your Corporate agenda.
    I understand the racism and bigotry of your messages for which you divide up people by ethnicity and declare that everyone is and should be loyal to their ethnicity and vote singularly on their ethnicity as I presume you do too.

    I'm confident by your messages that the reason you incessantly rage hatred of the USA is because the president is the wrong ethnicity to you.

    Maybe you should start a thread how the USA should be divided up with a county for white people, a country for African-Americans, a country for Latinos, and then a country for the others and mongrel people - given you clearly by your message favor ethnicity is the singular factor of a country yourself - so figure everyone else in the world is a strict segregationist like you too.

  3. #33
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    07-13-14 @ 04:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    120

    Re: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns


  4. #34
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,146

    Re: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Baaaaaaah! You're a waste of my time.
    Good!
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  5. #35
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:44 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,290

    Re: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I understand the racism and bigotry of your messages for which you divide up people by ethnicity and declare that everyone is and should be loyal to their ethnicity and vote singularly on their ethnicity as I presume you do too.

    I'm confident by your messages that the reason you incessantly rage hatred of the USA is because the president is the wrong ethnicity to you.

    Maybe you should start a thread how the USA should be divided up with a county for white people, a country for African-Americans, a country for Latinos, and then a country for the others and mongrel people - given you clearly by your message favor ethnicity is the singular factor of a country yourself - so figure everyone else in the world is a strict segregationist like you too.
    You must have some inner psychosis regarding rascism. My post is about voting blocs. How many blacks vote for Obama? How many Rusians vote for Russians? How many hispanics vote for Dems? People vote in their perceived self interest. Usually common interests. I am a Green and definitely vote for environmentalists, and did not vote for Obama, so that must make me a racist? Obama's a warmonger and Corporate shill, but still better than a Republican. OTOH, allowing this intervention in Ukraine to destabilize and overthrow a scumbag Democratically elected regime is a new low, even for Obama. Bottom line is your post is a lie and if you don't know that, you could claim ignorance, but the choice would be your own, but I wouldn't give yourself a pat on the back for your keen non-existant observational talents.

  6. #36
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Where would you like to see this go? Full on revolution.
    I guess it won't go very far unless our bad a$$ militia can muster enough intestinal fortitude to get off their couches and away from internet forums to walk the talk. I won't hold my breath.

    [/QUOTE]The second amendment was meant to deter a tyrannical government.[/QUOTE]

    Not working so far. The second also says a well regulated militia is to deter a tyrannical government. When can we expect that to happen?

    [/QUOTE]As you can see by the number of weapons in this country...it's working [so far][/QUOTE]

    No it's not. See the CT law about weapons. They're taking them away from you and still nothing.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  7. #37
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,741

    Re: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    y'all might not mind taking it up wazoo but,, I think we'll continue to keep our government honest. [as difficult as that may be]
    You aren't keeping anyone honest. You aren't doing anything.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #38
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,146

    Re: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns

    What are you guys doing besides rattling your traps.

    Neither of you having ****ing clue what anyone else is doing.

    Like I said, enjoy it up your wazoo.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  9. #39
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Putin needs no excuse. There was no violence in Crimea. He could invade any part of Ukraine and give any reason and many people would believe it because they want to. He doesn't need any reason. He had no reason to take Crimea other than he wanted it.

    But he did use that excuse.

  10. #40
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Ukraine Sets Deadline for Militias to Surrender Illegal Guns

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Good!
    Yeah no skin off my back or waste of my time debating someone that can't debate honestly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •