Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 94

Thread: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Dear Mr. Netanyahu,

    We are very angry at your remarks directed towards the Obama administration. Keep this up, and I will be forced to take serious action, by writing another letter telling you how angry we are.

    Regards,

    John Kerry



    <Long Distance Overseas Operator>.....I am Sorry Sir, this call cannot be connected. This line does not accept Collect Calls. Please Hang up and try again, or dial Zero for an Operator.

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Is wittle ol' Isweal angwy?

    They can't wag our wittle tail anymore?

    How about this Israel. YOU fix Iran! We don't OWE you ****!

    And, when you're done, go **** yourself.

    Yeah, THAT'S the ticket.

    Love me some Jewish people but can't stand the GoI sometimes.
    I thought Israel was going to fix Iran and Obama said you can't do that Israel, let me do it.

  3. #73
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

    he "questioned Obama's commitment to Israeli security".

    all that proves is that the Defense Minister has sight, hearing, and objective thought.

    let me know when he discovers the sky is blue.

  4. #74
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Uh oh .....Team Obama is quite furious with the Israeli Defense Minister. Didn't like what he had to say about Kerry. Word is Kerry was hot under his White Stiff Collard Shirt and called Netanyahu directly? Is he suppose to be doing things like that?


    The Obama administration on Wednesday vented its anger at public insults and criticism of President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry by Israel's defense minister.

    The State Department said Kerry called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to protest recent remarks by Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon, who had accused the Obama administration of being weak on Iran and questioned its commitment to Israel's security. Previously, Yaalon has criticized Kerry personally for being unrealistic and naive in trying to forge an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal.

    She declined to characterize Netanyahu's response to Kerry's protests and referred questions about that to the Israeli government.

    In remarks quoted in Israeli reports on Tuesday, Yaalon criticized the U.S. for not leading a campaign against Iran. He has been previously quoted as saying Kerry is "obsessive" and "messianic" about Middle East peace.....snip~

    http://news.yahoo.com/us-furious-isr...W4tVVM-;_ylv=3
    Bottom line is Obama has no use for Israel.....He only cares about his brother Muslims.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #75
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

    Bottom line is Israel is probably our only true friend in the Mid East, They are about 20 million people surrounded by 100 million Arabs who want to push them in to the sea. what would you lefties who hate Israel do???
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #76
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Is wittle ol' Isweal angwy?

    They can't wag our wittle tail anymore?

    How about this Israel. YOU fix Iran! We don't OWE you ****!

    And, when you're done, go **** yourself.

    Yeah, THAT'S the ticket.

    Love me some Jewish people but can't stand the GoI sometimes.
    Got some serious hate there son. If Israel attacks Iran that affects EVERYONE, and if Israel does nothing and Iran nuke... well you won't care if Israel get's nuked, that much is obvious.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Bottom line is Obama has no use for Israel.....He only cares about his brother Muslims.
    Heya NP. Well.....I don't think going forward, that Kerry will be getting thru any other calls directly to Netanyahu.

  8. #78
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Uh oh .....Team Obama is quite furious with the Israeli Defense Minister. Didn't like what he had to say about Kerry. Word is Kerry was hot under his White Stiff Collard Shirt and called Netanyahu directly? Is he suppose to be doing things like that?


    The Obama administration on Wednesday vented its anger at public insults and criticism of President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry by Israel's defense minister.

    The State Department said Kerry called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to protest recent remarks by Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon, who had accused the Obama administration of being weak on Iran and questioned its commitment to Israel's security. Previously, Yaalon has criticized Kerry personally for being unrealistic and naive in trying to forge an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal.

    She declined to characterize Netanyahu's response to Kerry's protests and referred questions about that to the Israeli government.

    In remarks quoted in Israeli reports on Tuesday, Yaalon criticized the U.S. for not leading a campaign against Iran. He has been previously quoted as saying Kerry is "obsessive" and "messianic" about Middle East peace.....snip~

    http://news.yahoo.com/us-furious-isr...W4tVVM-;_ylv=3
    Your title is misleading. The US is not furious. Obama and Kerry maybe furious, but they are not the US and myself, as well as other probably, agree with the Israeli defense minister.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Your title is misleading. The US is not furious. Obama and Kerry maybe furious, but they are not the US and myself, as well as other probably, agree with the Israeli defense minister.
    The rules of the forum are to use the exact title of the article when opening a thread. The title is not misleading.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US Furious with Israeli Defense Minister Comments.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Even if he does, Israel does not equal Jews. You can be entirely anti=Israel and not be anti-semite as many non-Israeli Jews are. Surely you recognize the difference, but choose to conflate the two in order to throw feces.
    Would you be interested in Israel if it wasn't inhabited mainly by Jewish people?

    Of course not.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •