Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85

Thread: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

  1. #21
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Cong

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Can I ask you something? If someone says "**** the troops", do you they have a "different opinion" or do they hate the troops?
    I won't dignify that with and answer......Your point is?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #22
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,391

    Re: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Cong

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I won't dignify that with and answer......Your point is?
    Oh come on, answer the question - which is it? Do they hate the troops or do they have a "different opinion" that should be respected and not criticized?
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  3. #23
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,653
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Cong

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I won't dignify that with and answer......Your point is?
    His point went way over your head, even though it was quite clear. Your hypocrisy is in full display..,
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  4. #24
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Cong

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckstop View Post
    Wait, you believe that weather is affected by our acceptance of gays? Just so I understand, would we have absolutely beautiful weather if we would start to cane, lash or execute gays? Tell me you are not as **** all stupid as that.
    Read the ****ing thread.....I consider the ****ing source.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #25
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,653
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Cong

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Read the ****ing thread.....I consider the ****ing source.
    She did in fact say what is claimed. There are dozens of sources reporting on it, and you can even find the local source that was interviewing her when she said it. Next objection....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  6. #26
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Cong

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No one is attacking her because she is a woman, or even because she is conservative, but because she said something stupid. I would also point out that you called a poster a name in this very ****ing thread for having a different opinion than you. Are you familiar with the word "hypocrisy"?
    Horse ****....you ever hear of Sara Palin? Condy Rice? your playbook is old and stale.....get a new one.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #27
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,301

    Re: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Cong

    1.) She'll never win campaigning on such mental retardation

    2.) she is OBVIOUSLY not human but a demon in human form
    EP-701219738 SMALL.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Cong

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Way to go NP. Some one shows anger at something stupid some people in his party do, you call him names and treat him like crap.
    He is barely a little right of you Redress.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #29
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,391

    Re: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Cong

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    He is barely a little right of you Redress.........
    Navy, you keep dodging and weaving at my question. However, I'll rephase:

    If Jane Fonda said: The troops are murdering bastards.
    Would you say she just has a different opinion? Or would you say she hates the troops?
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  10. #30
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,653
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Cong

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Horse ****....you ever hear of Sara Palin? Condy Rice? your playbook is old and stale.....get a new one.
    Oh ffs...none of them are being attacked for being women, but for the issues they promote.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •