Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 188

Thread: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    THE TRUTH - YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!. lol

    Seriously... You're just making excuses and apologizing as you go along while just making **** up.
    Whatever makes you happy.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    What's your boggle with religion? and what specific religion? wait don't tell me - Christianity right?
    You brought up Jesus. So start wherever you want.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    You brought up Jesus. So start wherever you want.
    I don't start, I just correct facts.

    Fact: Jesus did exist and he certainly was crucified.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I don't start, I just correct facts.
    If that is a fact, you better start with that statement. Facts don't need to be corrected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Fact: Jesus did exist and he certainly was crucified.
    I don't dispute that.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    If that is a fact, you better start with that statement. Facts don't need to be corrected.



    I don't dispute that.
    Hey, you were the one who wanted to debate religion.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Hey, you were the one who wanted to debate religion.
    I'm down with it. I don't dispute the statement you made. What's the problem?

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    I'm down with it. I don't dispute the statement you made. What's the problem?
    You claiming your dad can beat up my dad.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You claiming your dad can beat up my dad.
    Ok

    What do you want me to do? Support a position that's not true?

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Ok

    What do you want me to do? Support a position that's not true?
    You don't know the difference between fact and fiction.

    You may not want to agree with a position but that doesn't mean it's not true.

    If you want to be an intelligent person then don't question me - go look it up. Until then you will always follow what you want to believe rather than what is fact.

    What I want you to do is drop the partisan agenda....

  10. #170
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: US, Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Well Russian stocks were down and at the very least it's going to be harder for Bank Rossiya to borrow money as US banks can't lend to them. Also definitely Visa and Mastercard have stopped providing services for clients of Bank Rossiya. That must be awkward.

    If shipments of Russian energy are stopped for Europe, it will definitely hurt Russia, no doubt. But it will also hurt not only Europe, but the global economy as well. Recall that Europe is in bad shape economically now. Germany is basically keeping Europe afloat. However, Germany depends on Russia for 36 percent of their natural gas. If that stops, German exports will become too expensive and the German economy will come down bringing Europe and the rest of the world with it.
    I doubt Russia is worried about borrowing from US banks as China is a creditor, and the second part of your post shows exactly how so called sanctions will not work. Clearly if the best option isn't an option.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •