Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 443

Thread: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    That's not the same, and either you A) Don't know its not the same and therefore are just completely ignorant or B) you know its not the same and are pretending it is because you think it makes a good talking point.

    Are you going to argue that just because the US military has a presence in Colombia that its exactly the same as the Russian Presence in Crimea, that all military presence and foreign missions are the same? Is that what you are about to try and ****ing argue? Really?
    You want to say it's an invasion based on the fact that the Russian military is there. The point is that the mere presence of the military is not sufficient evidence to support the notion of an invasion. The fact is that the people of Crimea want to be a part of Russia. IN FACT CRIMEA WAS GIVEN TO UKRAINE BY Khrushchev in 1954.

    Get over it.

  2. #42
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    re: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    See the facts? Where are the facts? There are no facts. No one has answered the question, because you can't answer it. You can only provide baseless assertions.

    BTW, if you actually believe everything you see on TV, I feel sorry for you. That is very, very, childish.
    You're beyond help. Denial is not just a river in Egypt, and you have a full blown self inflicted case of it right now.

  3. #43
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    re: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Hey guy, the US military doesn't operate like the Russians. Not only were we not in Libya, I mean ever you're just flat out wrong and either lying or just plain horribly informed, but we don't control the government of Iraq or Afghanistan and do not interfere with their elections.

    The Russian military has literally occupied the government buildings of the Crimea, its literally installed a puppet to carry this election though, its literally attempting to annex this territory. None of that is true in Iraq or Afghanistan.

    Can you not see any other details, do you not know any other information? Is all you can see troops on the ground in Crimea and troops on the ground in Afghanistan and think they are exactly the same?

    Your ignorance is insulting.
    Really?!

    Saddam Hussein came to power by a coup organized by CIA.
    Than after many years, accused for chemical weapons (never found) he was murdered by a so sided-trial.

    The US does not interfere in foreign countries/governs??
    Do you have any idea how many governs did CIA have overthrown? Bad and good governs.
    Envidia te mata !!!

    The blind leading the blind !!!


  4. #44
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    re: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    I can't believe people are this naive to believe this election is legitimate.
    Congratulations. You have bought the Kool-Ade.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    re: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    You want to say it's an invasion based on the fact that the Russian military is there. The point is that the mere presence of the military is not sufficient evidence to support the notion of an invasion. The fact is that the people of Crimea want to be a part of Russia. IN FACT CRIMEA WAS GIVEN TO UKRAINE BY Khrushchev in 1954.

    Get over it.
    Its an invasion because the government of Ukraine did not allow those Russian troops to be there, its an invasion because the Russian military has blockaded the Ukraine military in their bases and sea ports, its an invasion because the Russian military has seized control of the government and installed a puppet in a secret election in Parliament. Did you know that in the 90s Russia signed a treaty to never violate the sovereignty of the Ukraine, including in the Crimea?

    What the **** else has to happen before you call it an invasion? Are you going to keep up with this absolutely ****ing stupid stance that forces you to ignore all these facts? Its not just the fact that they are there, its what they are doing while they are there.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    re: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Congratulations. You have bought the Kool-Ade.
    Congratulations you had nothing intelligent to add, which seems to be the trend with most posters here.

  7. #47
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,438

    re: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Well it looks like the people of Crimea has spoken. NINETY FIVE PERCENT voted to join Russia. WOW!!!

    We'll see what the people in Washington say who have been pushing democracy and the will of the people.

    Ukraine crisis: Early results show Crimea votes to join Russia - CNN.com
    Is anybody surprised?

    (At the result of the vote, not the specific percentage.)
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  8. #48
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    re: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Congratulations you had nothing intelligent to add, which seems to be the trend with most posters here.
    HEY!!!!! I can be stupid if I want to.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    re: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    Really?!

    Saddam Hussein came to power by a coup organized by CIA.
    Than after many years, accused for chemical weapons (never found) he was murdered by a so sided-trial.

    The US does not interfere in foreign countries/governs??
    Do you have any idea how many governs did CIA have overthrown? Bad and good governs.
    None of this has to do with Crimea, do you think we should allow the sovereignty of one country to be violated because we violated the sovereignty of others in the past?

    Also, I noticed you completely changed your argument and didn't even recognize that I pointed out your mistake regarding Libya. Great integrity dude.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Crimea votes to join Russia[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    If being occupied by a superior, larger, and more deadly militant force that you fought to get away from not too long ago isn't proof of this then I don't know what is.

    You've pulled the wool over your own eyes and are ignoring the reality of what's really going on and acting the fool.

    You're showing everyone that you know nothing of political and military history in the region of Ukraine and Crimea. The equivalent of asking someone to prove that the earth goes around the sun simply because you're ignoring everything given as proof.
    I'm sorry madame, but if you actually want someone to believe that Crimea fought to be free from Russia not too long ago, then it's you who is doing the wool pulling stuff.

    Sorry, that dog ain't gonna hunt either, it's hogwash, just like the attempt to say that Russia invaded Crimea.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •