Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 375

Thread: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group[W:157]

  1. #51
    Guru
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,074

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Yeah, Bush going into Asia, and employing our intelligence resources there had nothing to do with it.

    And sorry, but AQ is on the rise yet again, and in fact flies its flag over several cities it did not under Bush.

    Your failed attempt at revisionism is pathetic.
    Yep bush never had any intelligence. If he did he would have caught bin laden. But he didnt. And what about the fact that bush ruled out invading pakistan. Of course you are a partisan hack and facts dont matter to you.
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    Yep bush never had any intelligence. If he did he would have caught bin laden. But he didnt. And what about the fact that bush ruled out invading pakistan. Of course you are a partisan hack and facts dont matter to you.
    As I already said (perhaps you need it repeated), it took years of intelligence both domestic and overseas that led to the capture of OBL. I dont think invading Pakistan was or is a good idea, and apparently neither does Obama.

    Death of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Search for Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    So you see, its you who is the senseless hack. You have been educated, and there is no more excuse for your ignorance.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    Yep bush never had any intelligence. If he did he would have caught bin laden. But he didnt. And what about the fact that bush ruled out invading pakistan. Of course you are a partisan hack and facts dont matter to you.
    Obama has shown his appreciation for the Doctor who actually led the Special Forces to bin Laden's hideout by having him rot in a Pakistani jail cell. I doubt George Bush would have demonstrated this sort of cowardice.

    Brave doctor helped CIA track down Bin Laden is on hunger strike in Pakistani prison | Mail Online

  4. #54
    Guru
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,074

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    As I already said (perhaps you need it repeated), it took years of intelligence both domestic and overseas that led to the capture of OBL. I dont think invading Pakistan was or is a good idea, and apparently neither does Obama.

    Death of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Search for Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    So you see, its you who is the senseless hack. You have been educated, and there is no more excuse for your ignorance.
    A little bit of advice. If you want to be taken seriously, don't look at Wikipedia as a source.
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

  5. #55
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Thats a very specific claim. They claim to have pictures, I would not be surprised if they do. Then what do you say?
    What's the conflict. Was Obama controlling the drone. What could Obama say or do that would pull your skirt back down?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #56
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,053

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    Yep bush never had any intelligence. If he did he would have caught bin laden. But he didnt. And what about the fact that bush ruled out invading pakistan. Of course you are a partisan hack and facts dont matter to you.
    You do understand the bin Laden capture was based on intelligence that began during Bush's term, right?

    And now your dear leader has decided we need to reduce military spending and troop numbers. How perfectly convenient for the enemy that is.

  7. #57
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    You're right, it is more than the loss of the drone. It's also an opportunity to compare Obama with Neville Chamberlain.
    No comparison, Chamberlain had more balls.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #58
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    Yep bush never had any intelligence. If he did he would have caught bin laden. But he didnt. And what about the fact that bush ruled out invading pakistan. Of course you are a partisan hack and facts dont matter to you.
    How would Bush's IQ have anything at all to do with finding Bin Laden? It would be the intelligence network that would do that. And you call others partisan hacks?

  9. #59
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    pics or it didn't happen

    How does it feel to swallow up Russian propaganda without giving it a second thought? Is there a slight gag reflex or goes it go down smooth?
    Not to mention that model is really, really, dated. This smells funny and only a partisan fool would believe the Russians on face value.
    Last edited by EnigmaO01; 03-17-14 at 12:04 PM.

  10. #60
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You didn't read the very brief initial post. They have it, its not broken apart. Just like Iran.

    Our weak president will probably apologize.
    You're a good example of folks that believe what they want to believe they are so partisan.

    And I suppose you believe Bush did a better job when Georgia was forcefully invaded.

    News Flash: There were no sanctions over Georgia when Bush was president. Several countries threatened Russia with sanctions but none delivered. Bush and Cheney didn't do squat except run their mouths.

    Conversely with our present president, in the case of the Ukraine, the U.S did not waste time with sanctions. Obama signed an executive order only a few days after his first warning. Sanctions are going forward! And they will hurt Russia and Russian's stock market is already fearing the future. The Crimea is history for Ukraine but at least Putin may think twice about invading the rest of the Ukraine.

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •