Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 375

Thread: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group[W:157]

  1. #341
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    They don't have the balls to pull another one of those fiasco's.

    Another Waco or Ruby Ridge event is civil war for these clowns (meaning I don't believe the people will tolerate it.) Ruby Ridge almost was a civil war... I don't know if most people know this but the locals in Ruby were about mow down the FBI and the ATF..... They were really pissed off people.
    I didnt know that but I dont blame them at all. Our govt needs to be reminded its there at our pleasure.

  2. #342
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,561

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    And fascism is state control over privately owned means of production. In both the state is supreme (though the nazi's also believe their race supreme, a difference from the italian fascists) , and both believe in redistribution. National socialism is just one of many types of socialism.
    They might believe in "redistribution", but that is not socialism. The graduated income tax is redistribution, but is not socialism.

    No, "national socialism" is redundant. Socialism is always national. There is no such thing as socialism, government ownership, without it being national. The government is national.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  3. #343
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    They might believe in "redistribution", but that is not socialism. The graduated income tax is redistribution, but is not socialism.

    No, "national socialism" is redundant. Socialism is always national. There is no such thing as socialism, government ownership, without it being national. The government is national.
    Tell that to the National Socialist German Workers' Party. They appeared to be fine with that name.

  4. #344
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,561

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Tell that to the National Socialist German Workers' Party. They appeared to be fine with that name.
    It's OK with me.

    Just refer it to the Department of Redundancy Department.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  5. #345
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    They might believe in "redistribution", but that is not socialism. The graduated income tax is redistribution, but is not socialism.

    No, "national socialism" is redundant. Socialism is always national. There is no such thing as socialism, government ownership, without it being national. The government is national.
    Definitive socialism is impossible.

    Some of these posters are pseudo-capitalists - and as posters they're arm-chair pseudo-capitalists.

  6. #346
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,561

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Definitive socialism is impossible.

    Some of these posters are pseudo-capitalists - and as posters they're arm-chair pseudo-capitalists.
    Oh, lots of people call themselves socialists who really aren't. Even more people call other people socialists when they're really not. None of that changes the definition of the term "socialism", which really has only one meaning.

    Socialism, the real deal, has been a failure every time it was tried. That really does lead one to wonder just why anyone would describe himself as a "socialist." It's a bit like calling yourself a bankrupt businessman, as if it were your ideal to become one.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  7. #347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Pure capitalism is not true liberty nor freedom.
    That depends on your definition of 'capitalism'.

  8. #348
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Oh, lots of people call themselves socialists who really aren't. Even more people call other people socialists when they're really not. None of that changes the definition of the term "socialism", which really has only one meaning.

    Socialism, the real deal, has been a failure every time it was tried. That really does lead one to wonder just why anyone would describe himself as a "socialist." It's a bit like calling yourself a bankrupt businessman, as if it were your ideal to become one.
    Socialists believe that they are that way because they care about people, but their dogmas always interfere with other people's freedoms and rights.

  9. #349
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    They might believe in "redistribution", but that is not socialism. The graduated income tax is redistribution, but is not socialism.

    No, "national socialism" is redundant. Socialism is always national. There is no such thing as socialism, government ownership, without it being national. The government is national.
    Which is why they are removing power from the States and transferring it to DC. We already see the consequences of that.

  10. #350
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,561

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Which is why they are removing power from the States and transferring it to DC. We already see the consequences of that.
    I'm more concerned with the power they are moving from the individuals to the government in Washington DC.

    But, it still isn't socialism until they start taking over industry.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •