Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 375

Thread: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group[W:157]

  1. #291
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group[W:157]

    I would love to know how many indigenous diseases killed the Spanish...

  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group[W:157]

    Oh and I'm not even sure it was even Europeans that even came to North or South America first when there is evidence the Chinese and the Vikings sailed to South and North America before Columbus/Cortez(s) did.

    I suppose that is a different thread for individuals more enthusiastic about history then yall?

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    The "European conquerors" had no intent of spreading disease nor did they know how disease was spread.

    I love the progressive lies...

    If they knew how disease was spread do you really think they would have brought disease with them on a voyage?

    WTF?

    OH yeah that is something your progressive history teachers don't tell you, nor something you even learn in the 3rd grade anymore.
    Damn straight. The first thing to go with the left is context. Theres a reason for that.

  4. #294
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    A lot of conspiracy theories but I still believe Hitler was the main aggressor. Stalin still murdered or led directly to the death of 10x more people tho.

    Of course during his "final push" to seize Hitler he used most of his troops as cannon fodder.

    Over the years tho Stalin was the real Hitler.... I suppose Lenin started it all tho, maybe Marx.

    Stalin was just as brutal as Hitler.
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You miss the point, boy. You think this is a ****ing math problem? Archetypal lefty fail.

    And another thing-Hitler was a socialist. Just a different type than Stalin. You really should wake up, in fact, read the nazi party platform. See if it sounds familiar.
    You ever thought of doing this stuff as a stand-up show? Hitler is a socialist because he called himself a 'National Socialist'? So I guess we should accept that North Korea really is a democratic republic.

    What unintentional irony - you make an entire argument that Stalin is worse than Hitler because he killed more people, or that Pol Pot is worse because he killed a greater percentage, then try the "this isn't about maths" line. That about as weak as it gets.
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  5. #295
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group[W:157]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Oh and I'm not even sure it was even Europeans that even came to North or South America first when there is evidence the Chinese and the Vikings sailed to South and North America before Columbus/Cortez(s) did.

    I suppose that is a different thread for individuals more enthusiastic about history then yall?
    The Vikings set foot on the N. American mainland, but didn't stay. The Chinese never made it to the Americas. Please don't quote the Gavin Menzies books about 1421. I've read them and they are pure fiction. There's not a single shred of verifiable proof in any of them.

    So remind me. Why DID you leave the decimation of the native American peoples out of your estimations?
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  6. #296
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Damn straight. The first thing to go with the left is context. Theres a reason for that.
    Progressives claimed they diseased them with blankets yet so many "Europeans" died of disease...

    The funny part was the only clean drinking water they had was beer, and whiskey which they had to stop for, and which is why they stopped - but that will be a fun story later.

    Progressive historians just make **** up....

    It's fun to debate them especially on this issue considering it's common knowledge that not a damn person knew how disease was spread for the last 1800 years (arguably).

    The best part is that the progressives act like the "Europeans" were coming to assassinate the indigenous tribes via premeditated murder just because they didn't like them and they were racist. As if they were looking for a bunch of American Indians in the first place.....

    Let me ask a progressive this? - beyond a fetus - would you murder someone for no reason? so why the hell do you think the "Europeans" allegedly did???

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group[W:157]

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    The Vikings set foot on the N. American mainland, but didn't stay. The Chinese never made it to the Americas. Please don't quote the Gavin Menzies books about 1421. I've read them and they are pure fiction. There's not a single shred of verifiable proof in any of them.

    So remind me. Why DID you leave the decimation of the native American peoples out of your estimations?
    There are plenty of out of place artifacts that contradict what you claim, not to mention the Viking and Chinese ship technology contradict you again.

    Hell, there is plenty of evidence Vikings made it all the way to Minnesota.

  8. #298
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    You ever thought of doing this stuff as a stand-up show? Hitler is a socialist because he called himself a 'National Socialist'? So I guess we should accept that North Korea really is a democratic republic.

    What unintentional irony - you make an entire argument that Stalin is worse than Hitler because he killed more people, or that Pol Pot is worse because he killed a greater percentage, then try the "this isn't about maths" line. That about as weak as it gets.
    Yeah you're right these aren't bad guys because your opinion changes my mind...

  9. #299
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Yeah you're right these aren't bad guys because your opinion changes my mind...
    Typical right-wing straw man. Did you miss, or was it just convenient to ignore this from post 287:
    You: Stalin was just as brutal as Hitler.
    Me: No argument there.
    Whereas, conversely, you ARE giving a pass to all those monsters you can't paint with a left-wing label. Hackberry Hacker couldn't have done better. Hack!
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  10. #300
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group[W:157]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    There are plenty of out of place artifacts that contradict what you claim, not to mention the Viking and Chinese ship technology contradict you again.

    Hell, there is plenty of evidence Vikings made it all the way to Minnesota.
    Then you could link us with some academic papers that make the case. I don't believe those exist.
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •