Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 375

Thread: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group[W:157]

  1. #231
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    we did want any of his remians to become a shrine for his martyrdom.
    Even more critical was not allowing any independent confirmation of his dna to not make it a shrine either. In fact, Obama himself has no way to actually know if it was him, does he?

  2. #232
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    Speaking of which...

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26653295

    It's events like this that make you think that Putin's claims about neo-Nazis being behind the coup may have some substance.

    "Neo-Nazi?"

    What you like is Putin doing another Stalin purge of Tartar Muslims - the only reason 54% of Crimea is "ethic" Russian - after Stalin's purge - estimated to have killed 60% of all Tartar Muslims in Crimea of those "relocated."

    So genocide is fine with you, provided it is someone called "a socialist" rather than a "Neo-Nazi."

    How many people has your so-called illegal Ukraine government "relocated."

    And explain how conflicts within Ukraine justifies another country seizing part of Crimea declaring they own that territory now?

    If it was "Neo-Nazis" with Putin to the rescue, why did every Jewish organization in Ukraine, including Crimea, sign a letter opposing Putin's actions and asking him to get Russian troops out? Because Jews love Nazi's?

    You actually believe Putin, don't you?

  3. #233
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    You do understand that drones flying out of Ukraine means the CIA has boots on the ground in Ukraine, or do you not know that the CIA runs the drone program? Who'd a thunk it, eh? In Ukraine? USAID. NED. Freedom House. NGOs up the wazoo. Gosh, what could all that mean?
    I wish he had about 10,000 CIA in Ukraine, although to be fair it should be 16,000.

  4. #234
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    "Neo-Nazi?"

    What you like is Putin doing another Stalin purge of Tartar Muslims - the only reason 54% of Crimea is "ethic" Russian - after Stalin's purge - estimated to have killed 60% of all Tartar Muslims in Crimea of those "relocated."
    There's no evidence of any such purge getting under way. That's hyperbole. Invoking the memory of Stalin diminishes your argument considerably.

    So genocide is fine with you, provided it is someone called "a socialist" rather than a "Neo-Nazi."
    You need to take a deep breath and step back. You're getting a bit hysterical. If Putin, or his Crimean acolytes, begin to engage in ethnic cleansing, then I'll be horrified and appalled as anyone else would be. So far, it hasn't happened.

    How many people has your so-called illegal Ukraine government "relocated."
    So far, I don't think anyone has been 'relaocated' by either side.

    And explain how conflicts within Ukraine justifies another country seizing part of Crimea declaring they own that territory now?
    That's what powerful nations do to weaker ones. It's not all right and it's not morally justifiable, but powerful nations do invade weaker ones.

    If it was "Neo-Nazis" with Putin to the rescue, why did every Jewish organization in Ukraine, including Crimea, sign a letter opposing Putin's actions and asking him to get Russian troops out? Because Jews love Nazi's?
    I don't think the new (illegal, yes) Ukrainian government is run by neo-Nazis, but we can see from the video posted that there are neo-Nazi thugs running around Ukraine seeking to make a power-grab while the going is good. Putin to the rescue? Don't be ridiculous. Putin may not share the ethno-nationalist clap-trap ideology of the likes of Svoboda, but his is a right-wing, authoritarian crypto-fascist régime.

    You actually believe Putin, don't you?
    No, but it's clear that you have swallowed, hook, line and sinker, the claims of the coup leaders. Time and actions will tell. Perhaps there will be a proper, open and fair election campaign in the Ukraine in May, but the history of the country suggests that the part of the Ukrainian nationalist movement that revolves around Yulia Tymoshenko are just as given to corruption, electoral fraud and demagoguery as the people they've just ousted. Don't take my word for it, check out what the leader of the Orange Revolution, Viktor Yushchenko says about her.

    I know this is difficult for some people to grasp, but we're not dealing with a good vs. evil situation here.
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  5. #235
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,276

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Obama's spectacular fail stands on its own and needs no conspiracy theory. He's losing his game of chicken.
    He is only doing as he is told.

    Like his predecessor, he is a sock puppet, advancing the agenda of those behind the curtains.

    The last POTUS to be contrary to the powers-that-be caught a few rounds while riding in a convertible.

  6. #236
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    I think the point is more that Crimea is part of the Ukraine, and an ally of the US so what business do the Russians have shooting down our drones in our allies
    Again w/the "our". What's w/posters these days?

    They are not our drones. We have no control over them. They are the govt.'s drones.

  7. #237
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    It certainly trumps Russia's presence, doesn't it?
    No, it doesn't.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #238
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Do you have support for any of this or do you fantasize your facts?
    Wtf? You're even denying US support for the violent protests that ousted the Ukrainian government.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #239
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    That's quite clever, coming from a group not well known for their sense of humor.
    Hey! That's not very funny.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #240
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russia says intercepted US drone over Crimea: arms group

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    They are having elections on May 25, 2014. Why get all excited now? The Ukrainians can sort it all out.

    The evicted President was corrupt on a scale seldom seen anywhere, except perhaps in Russia.

    Viktor Yanukovych boasted of Ukraine corruption, says Mikheil Saakashvili | World news | theguardian.com

    Winter Olympics 2014 puts Russia’s corruption
    ALL governments are corrupt. I'm satisfied that surprises you.

    Anyway, you can't steal a car in February and pay for it in May.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •