Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1032

Thread: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room[W:829]

  1. #941
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    If this child was 8 years old and in the hospital during his dad's visitation and he blocked the mother from seeing the child, you women would lose your damned minds.
    WHAT?! You are just grasping at straws now. Stop being ridiculous. That is a COMPLETELY different situation. Apples and oranges buddy.

  2. #942
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    WHAT?! You are just grasping at straws now. Stop being ridiculous. That is a COMPLETELY different situation. Apples and oranges buddy.
    When he falls off his bike and breaks his arm, it's their child. When she's giving birth, it's her child. Am I right?

  3. #943
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    The child is a PART of the woman's body until that umbilical cord is cut. I'm sorry, but that is just nature and how it works. There is NOTHING we can do to change this, at least at the moment.

    Now, if this woman had said that the father cannot come visit the child or hold the child and bond with the child AFTER the umbilical cord is cut, then I would completely agree with you guys. You would have a completely valid lawsuit in that situation, and yes, she would be bitch unless this man was abusive in some way and the baby's life was at risk by being around him for some reason. But that is NOT the case. This woman has the father on the approved visitors list. She is not denying him the opportunity to bond with his child or to be a father to his child. She simply wishes that he NOT be present during the delivery during possibly the most painful and difficult experience she ever faces.

  4. #944
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    When he falls off his bike and breaks his arm, it's their child. When she's giving birth, it's her child. Am I right?
    Refer to post #943. You can keep throwing a tantrum about it all you want, but it doesn't CHANGE a thing. Being there is a privilege extended to you by the mother of your child, like it or not.

  5. #945
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Refer to post #943. You can keep throwing a tantrum about it all you want, but it doesn't CHANGE a thing. Being there is a privilege extended to you by the mother of your child, like it or not.
    She's no mother. She's just a cum dumpster the man was unfortunate enough not to pull out of in time.

    A good mother wouldn't deny the father of her child a once-in-a-lifetime experience because she's a miserable sack of crap.

  6. #946
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    She's no mother. She's just a cum dumpster the man was unfortunate enough not to pull out of in time.

    A good mother wouldn't deny the father of her child a once-in-a-lifetime experience because she's a miserable sack of crap.
    You do NOT know the situation. This just goes to show your view of women and the amount of baggage that you carry around. Man, that's really sad. You're pretty young to have such horrid baggage. You'll get the relationship you deserve of course.

  7. #947
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    The only things you guys are victims of is your own dinks.

  8. #948
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You do NOT know the situation. This just goes to show your view of women and the amount of baggage that you carry around. Man, that's really sad. You're pretty young to have such horrid baggage. You'll get the relationship you deserve of course.
    Yeah, I'm the ONLY one who doesn't know the situation.

    Also it's not baggage. It's just recognizing women for what they are - which ain't much.

  9. #949
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Yeah, I'm the ONLY one who doesn't know the situation.

    Also it's not baggage. It's just recognizing women for what they are - which ain't much.
    Dude, that's called "baggage" and you've got it bad. But I digress, that is not very nice of me to say and is rather personal, and we need to stick to the topic, so I apologize for my comments.

  10. #950
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Dude, that's called "baggage" and you've got it bad. But I digress, that is not very nice of me to say and is rather personal, and we need to stick to the topic, so I apologize for my comments.
    You can call it "baggage" if you want. I just refuse to let some skirt trample on me or my rights.

    I, like you, may not know all the details, but I know this - if she did this to me, she better be prepared for me to sign my rights over then and there. It'll also make her happy, because she'll be able to tell lies and smear the guy, making him look responsible.

Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •