Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 1032

Thread: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room[W:829]

  1. #61
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Sure. My minor daughters can grant all sorts of permissions when I act as their agent, or IOW, I act on their behalf.
    Not at a hospital. Once your daughter is to a point where a medical team is working on her, you'll be gently escorted away. They don't want to risk your germs in the theater of the procedure. So for something like a broken leg, yeah, you can be there. Something like an emergency appendectomy, no you can't.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  2. #62
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,158

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    What did I say exactly that is hating on women? lol. She doesn't own the room, and being in the room is not acting on her body. Both are facts. There is no reason that she would have a right to control the room and who is in it.
    This is beyond stupid. Ever wonder why they do not deliver babies in the lobby?

  3. #63
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    This is beyond stupid. Ever wonder why they do not deliver babies in the lobby?
    You mean that home birth is some kind of CIA conspiracy?

  4. #64
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    You mean that home birth is some kind of CIA conspiracy?
    Good point. Births happened at home basically for 99% of human history, usually with mid wives. How ever did humanity survive?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #65
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Good point. Births happened at home basically for 99% of human history, usually with mid wives. How ever did humanity survive?
    As were most broken bones set, most teeth pulled, many abortions both successful and botched, .... your point?
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  6. #66
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    As were most broken bones set, most teeth pulled, many abortions both successful and botched, .... your point?
    Point was already made. I get to quote myself - cool!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham
    Births happened at home basically for 99% of human history, usually with mid wives. How ever did humanity survive?
    Get it yet?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #67
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Good point. Births happened at home basically for 99% of human history, usually with mid wives. How ever did humanity survive?
    To be fair, even then the menfolk were sent packing.

    There's a reason they're called midwives.

  8. #68
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Point was already made. I get to quote myself - cool!



    Get it yet?
    Medical procedures sometimes happen at home and other places, it doesn't make it less of a medical procedure. This one was occurring in the rented birthing room of the mother at a hospital.

    So again, what's is your point in relation to a father being able to see the birth. If the mother had a home birth, he'd be no more likely to be welcome or included.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Here have a shovel..... You dig yourself deeper faster with one....
    So is it not true that when he ****ed her he saw her pussy? Is it not true that she decided to carry the child to term? Is it not true he is the father? Is it not true she does not own the room? Is not true by being in the room no one is acting towards her body? If all the above are true what grounds does she have to kick him out of the room? Why does a father not have a right to see his child being born?
    Last edited by Henrin; 03-13-14 at 08:20 PM.

  10. #70
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,158

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    You mean that home birth is some kind of CIA conspiracy?
    This was in a hospital and the remark that anyone can enter the delivery room was just simply retarded.
    But lets go with him delivery for the sake of argument. Who's house, as I certain that she would not had delivered the baby at his house. Trespassing come to mind.

Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •