Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1032

Thread: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room[W:829]

  1. #661
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    Interesting....what exactly does "women like you" mean? Am I too uppity for your liking? Am I being "difficult"? Am I overstepping my boundaries? Am I betraying my genders "natural" inclinations? Am I ****ing with your comfort zone?
    You can't make me back down with that drivel. That might work on weaker men, but good luck with that approach with me.

  2. #662
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    No babe, it's the whole men are pushing back, so they are clearly bad men crap you're pulling. Maybe you pushed too far? Ever consider that?
    Is the "babe" thing suppose to be insulting in some way?
    Trying to ruffle my feathers by using something YOU consider condescending?
    All this does is display your need for things to stay the way they are so you don't get booted out of position.
    You are pushing back against people insisting that they be treated with the same level of respect and allowed the same level of personal dignity that white men in this country have been given for generations.
    If you don't like your privilege being challenged you are just **** out of luck because equality is eminent.
    You might want to adapt.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  3. #663
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You can't make me back down with that drivel. That might work on weaker men, but good luck with that approach with me.
    We probably don't define a "weak" man in the same way.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  4. #664
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    Is the "babe" thing suppose to be insulting in some way?
    Trying to ruffle my feathers by using something YOU consider condescending?
    All this does is display your need for things to stay the way they are so you don't get booted out of position.
    You are pushing back against people insisting that they be treated with the same level of respect and allowed the same level of personal dignity that white men in this country have been given for generations.
    If you don't like your privilege being challenged you are just **** out of luck because equality is eminent.
    You might want to adapt.
    So when my problem is the current state of affairs I want things to stay the same? Great logic.

  5. #665
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    We probably don't define a "weak" man in the same way.
    Yes, you define a desirable man as a lap dog. You should probably just buy yourself a dog really.

  6. #666
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You can't make me back down with that drivel. That might work on weaker men, but good luck with that approach with me.
    So you think you're a strong man.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  7. #667
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    So you think you're a strong man.
    Thanks for the perdictable response, Summerwind. I will log that next to your "oh no flowers" rant.

  8. #668
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Thanks for the perdictable response, Summerwind. I will log that next to your "oh no flowers" rant.
    Not a problem I accept who I am fully. As a potential date, I can be very selective. This makes me neither weak nor strong, nor have I claimed such either way that I can recall. I also don't bully others or need to have others give me "rights" that aren't legitimately mine.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  9. #669
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Seriously? When a new person is created the man gains parental rights. There is no "donation" taking place.
    At birth, after having been verified or agreed upon that he is the father. Then and only then does he get some parental rights. How much parental rights is purely dependent on his personal position/character.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  10. #670
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Not a problem I accept who I am fully. As a potential date, I can be very selective. This makes me neither weak nor strong, nor have I claimed such either way that I can recall. I also don't bully others or need to have others give me "rights" that aren't legitimately mine.
    Are you saying I bully others? Well, that is news to me. Who do I bully? The lady crying about flowers of all things? Oh the gods, the man has gotten me flowers! What should I ever do now?! Oh poor pitiful me.

    Oh, the man is in delivery room! I feel so violated!

Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •