Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1032

Thread: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room[W:829]

  1. #541
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Wouldn't it just be better to wait until a female president comes along that we are able to say is worthy of being next to such men as Thomas Jefferson and George Washington?

    On that note, if one does get it replaced let it be Theodore Roosevelt. Even if I disagree with Lincoln being on Mount Rushmore at least people can make an argument for him, but Theodore Roosevelt has no business being on Mount Rushmore.
    I'm glad you're on board. I don't think we should wait for a female president and then put her up there. What if she sucks?

    We need to pick a female to replace Teddy (or someone else) on Mt. Rushmore. Do you have any suggestions?

  2. #542
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Obviously not, as the woman does have a choice on who she allows in the room with her. This is bogus anyway. I'll bet you $100 you wouldn't even WANT to be in the delivery room. You are just arguing because you feel "cheated" out of something by the evil women that you despise.
    I personally wouldn't want to be there either. However, it's not about me. It's about men getting screwed over...again.

  3. #543
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I'm glad you're on board. I don't think we should wait for a female president and then put her up there. What if she sucks?

    We need to pick a female to replace Teddy (or someone else) on Mt. Rushmore. Do you have any suggestions?
    Ah..no. Who would I pick anyway? Some woman from the feminist movement or something?

  4. #544
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I personally wouldn't want to be there either. However, it's not about me. It's about men getting screwed over...again.
    They are NOT getting screwed over. They are not losing any rights to that child.

    Let me put it to you this way, imagine you are the one having a procedure. Do you want someone you don't like or trust there with you?

  5. #545
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Ah..no. Who would I pick anyway? Some woman from the feminist movement or something?
    Well, think about it for a minute and try to come up with a suggestion or two.

  6. #546
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    What the hell's next? If the father can't be there, he can demand video taped evidence of the birth and the mother's coochie? No way. It is totally up to HER who is there and who can watch and who cannot. Screw you guys.

  7. #547
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    They are NOT getting screwed over. They are not losing any rights to that child.

    Let me put it to you this way, imagine you are the one having a procedure. Do you want someone you don't like or trust there with you?
    When you helped me create my tonsils, you can be there for the removal.

  8. #548
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,014

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    what is her side of the story? she was having sex with another man in their house while their children were there for months. she ****ing admitted it.
    Who cares that he children were sleeping in that house. Unless she was doing it in front of her children it is not that much different from having sex with her own husband. Just had to keep sure the door was kept shut.

    And although it was immoral if I purely take the information from your posts, but that does not mean that there may not have been a reason why she fell in love with another man. It is not like it was just a fling if it was lasting several months.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  9. #549
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    What the hell's next? If the father can't be there, he can demand video taped evidence of the birth and the mother's coochie? No way. It is totally up to HER who is there and who can watch and who cannot. Screw you guys.
    Considering what he had to do to put her there in the first place, she can't object on modesty grounds.

  10. #550
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Since they are all presidents that would make no sense.
    Haven't you heard, it's discriminatory to not have gender parity on Mt. Rushmore.

Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •