Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1032

Thread: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room[W:829]

  1. #491
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,363

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    That is if you don't complying with the demand for your labor and property. Your move.
    Just like not paying taxes right? You libertarians are amusing.

  2. #492
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    That is the punishment for not complying with the demand for your labor and property. Your move.
    You have to support children that YOU create. No one forced you to create a child, and therefore you are responsible. NOT servitude at all.

    As a matter of fact, to use your own statement against you, NOT making the father pay and making all other taxpayers responsible COULD be considered servitude.

  3. #493
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Its because my own kids are still very young. If they are teens though, that is a completely different, and in my opinion, acceptable thing
    sorry my post should have said

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nah

    they actually have 3 kids but the one was graduating so they just let his situation be the boy only had one more year of school and the the girl 3.

    I DO understand your concern though but the most important thing this is also what the kids wanted and now the daughter is actually going to be with him too for her last two years of highschool
    my mistake
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #494
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Its because my own kids are still very young. If they are teens though, that is a completely different, and in my opinion, acceptable thing
    It's different, yes, but it's still not acceptable, imho.

  5. #495
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Don't you think if they had a good relationship, she would want him to be there? if there is some reason she doesn't want him there, I'm sure it's not just to be a "bitch" to him. Would you want someone you didn't like to be there with you? The father can be there right after the birth and hold the baby, or whatever. Just because he isn't there for the actually delivery doesn't mean anything.
    You can say it's not just to be a bitch, but I don't think you are the type that would have a baby just to get money from a man. Some women are real bitches.

  6. #496
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    You can say it's not just to be a bitch, but I don't think you are the type that would have a baby just to get money from a man. Some women are real bitches.
    I understand that, and I won't deny that there are some real bitches out there, but there are also some real bastards.

  7. #497
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Let me put it a different way. If your SO asked you to NOT be in the room during the delivery because it would make her feel uncomfortable and/or stressed for some reason, would you force your way into that situation against her will anyways, just to make a point?
    I already said that if it were me, I would honor the woman's request regardless.

  8. #498
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Just like not paying taxes right? You libertarians are amusing.
    Yes, just like taxes. See, it's not that hard when you actually think about it, is it?

  9. #499
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    It's different, yes, but it's still not acceptable, imho.
    I disagree. At the teen years, assuming the children are typical maturity, then their opinion on who to live with should be respected, barring exceptional circumstances like an abusive or destitute parent

  10. #500
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You have to support children that YOU create. No one forced you to create a child, and therefore you are responsible. NOT servitude at all.
    What makes me responsible again? The state. The wheel is round after all.

    As a matter of fact, to use your own statement against you, NOT making the father pay and making all other taxpayers responsible COULD be considered servitude.
    That is matter of the state to handle.

Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •