Page 23 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 1032

Thread: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room[W:829]

  1. #221
    Sage

    Scrabaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,562

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Female Privilege is a terrible thing to behold. Society needs to work to overthrow the Matriarchy.
    No female privilege here. The man has the same right to exclude his partner or former partner from any medical procedure/exam etc he is having.

  2. #222
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    How about I just not show up then? I will stay at home watching tv and she go to the hospital alone. Then whenever I get around to it I will hold the child. Seems legit.
    Under that hypothetical scenario, if that were the maturity level of the husband then the mother's choice for him not being present in the first place would make itself extraordinarily clear.

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Under that hypothetical scenario, if that were the maturity level of the husband then the mother's choice for him not being present in the first place would make itself extraordinarily clear.
    Indeed. She can take care of the kid alone. I will get around to noticing she exists when I get around to it.

  4. #224
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,253

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabaholic View Post
    Once again, incorrect. It's medical privacy.
    But is seems as some are more inclined to medical piracy.

  5. #225
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Indeed. She can take care of the kid alone. **** her.
    If she specifically made the choice for him not to be present then it would appear that was already her plan.

  6. #226
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    If she specifically made the choice for him not to be present then it would appear that was already her plan.
    She better not ask for child support. Have fun with that kid.

  7. #227
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    She better not ask for child support. Have fun with that kid bitch.
    That will be up to a judge, I suspect. As a judge was already needed in this case, I see little chance of them resolving their divorce without another one.

  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    That will be up to a judge, I suspect. As a judge was already needed in this case, I see little chance of them resolving their divorce without another one.
    The judge will of course force him to pay child support to and I imagine they will restrict his access to the kid to only weekends or maybe not at all. Loving it.

  9. #229
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    The judge will of course force him to pay child support to and I imagine they will restrict his access to the kid to only weekends or maybe not at all. Loving it.
    And so the earth turns...

  10. #230
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    And so the earth turns...
    No doubt. Courts always rule in favor of the woman. Always.

    I'm actually left wondering why the guy shows up. I will go about my day and you just rule in her favor. I fail to see why he has to be involved at all. Do what you will do, and stop pretending as if I matter to any of this.

Page 23 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •