Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 1032

Thread: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room[W:829]

  1. #121
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    So by refusing the man the right to see his child being born he is not made a lesser? Interesting.
    100% correct since he doesn't have that right

    does denying you the right to rape women make you a lesser?

    also you have told us what right you are referring to or if its in the constitution? what is this right you speak of?
    seems like you made it up
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #122
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    There never was a right for two dudes to marry each other either and then very quickly judges are seeing the invisible ink written down in the Constitution which declares that this right was always there.
    So true, and if you've followed along in those discussions I don't think that right ever existed either.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    100% correct since he doesn't have that right
    That is your argument. You don't see a problem with that?

    does denying you the right to rape women make you a lesser?
    What?! Comparing rape to seeing your child being born is something else.

  4. #124
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,327

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I think it's ****. If I'm the father I have a right to see the child.
    And you can after it is born.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    And you can after it is born.
    People have already told me that. It's not good enough.

  6. #126
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    you said the baby wanted the father present
    No, I said the following: "But the father, exercising his parental rights, declares that his baby wants him in there." I can see how that might be misleading. I was putting emphasis on the father's declaration, that he is acting in the baby's best interests. I didn't mean to put emphasis on the "baby wants. . "

    So please excuse the ambiguity here - I'm not writing legal briefs, but rapid-fire comments.

  7. #127
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Both parents have custody until a judge deems otherwise. No judge stripped this father of his parental rights.
    Nope, not until AFTER the child is born. The mother always has custody before birth because she has physical custody. That's why both parents aren't charged with child endangerment when the mother takes drugs during pregnancy.

  8. #128
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)That is your argument.
    2.)You don't see a problem with that?
    3.)What?! Comparing rape to seeing your child being born is something else.
    1.) not an argument its the facts
    2.) no i see no problem with protecting the womans rights
    3.) no in this case because the point and FACT you are missing is NEITHER is a right and thats why we are laughing at you claim that it is
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #129
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    People have already told me that. It's not good enough.
    your feelings dont matter to rights
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #130
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    So by refusing the man the right to see his child being born he is not made a lesser? Interesting.
    Nope, because, again, no such right exists in law or history (all cultures).

Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •