Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1032

Thread: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room[W:829]

  1. #991
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    already done lol
    this is why you are left with nothing, you have ZERO argument against my posts

    this doesn't violate his legal rights in anyway
    men and women BOTH have the SAME right to privacy

    both facts both, backed up
    blah, blah, blah. do you just cut and paste the same lame crappola from thread to thread?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #992
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    blah, blah, blah. do you just cut and paste the same lame crappola from thread to thread?
    are you saying his legal rights were violated and he doesn't have the same right right to privacy?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #993
    Sage

    Scrabaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,567

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    She's no mother. She's just a cum dumpster the man was unfortunate enough not to pull out of in time.

    A good mother wouldn't deny the father of her child a once-in-a-lifetime experience because she's a miserable sack of crap.
    Wow, the hatred of women on this thread is just astounding.

  4. #994
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabaholic View Post
    Wow, the hatred of women on this thread is just astounding.
    Women that don't act that way, don't get hated on.

  5. #995
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabaholic View Post
    Wow, the hatred of women on this thread is just astounding.
    pretty much

    don't forget the fantasy, assumptions and made up stories too

    I think ill just assume the father in the OP is a women beater and heavy drug user
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #996
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Women that don't act that way, don't get hated on.
    Yes, why would women want to have an opinion of their own if they can just obey their husbands

    No woman should be forced to give birth with some jackass in the room who she is now very estranged with. And if some men do not like that then too bad for them.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  7. #997
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,890

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, they're both patients. Just because the dad isn't going into labor per se, doesn't make him any less important to the situation.
    LOLOLOL

    He is completely irrelevant to the situation, totally unneeded, and according to the mother & medical statistics, could actually be detrimental.

    He's not in the least important to the delivery...it will take place even if he is dead.

    Unless SHE see's it that way, he has ZERO value in the delivery room. And she has made it clear she does not.

    If he wishes to be more than a sperm donor, he has 18 years to prove it...countdown starts post vag-exit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #998
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    LOLOLOL

    He is completely irrelevant to the situation, totally unneeded, and according to the mother & medical statistics, could actually be detrimental.

    He's not in the least important to the delivery...it will take place even if he is dead.

    Unless SHE see's it that way, he has ZERO value in the delivery room. And she has made it clear she does not.

    If he wishes to be more than a sperm donor, he has 18 years to prove it...countdown starts post vag-exit.
    If that's the case, don't seek any support for the child...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  9. #999
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,890

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    If that's the case, don't seek any support for the child...
    Why not? Is he not partially responsible for the child?

    Not only that, he has indicated he wants to be part of the kid's life. That starts 'after' the delivery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #1000
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: New Jersey Judge Blocks Dad From Delivery Room

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    If that's the case, don't seek any support for the child...
    What does not having to be able to be in the delivery room has to do with his parenting role? She has as of yet not claimed he could not be a parent for that child. And as a parent of that child (something that does not only happen if he was able to see the birth take place) he has to pay for his child. He wants the child to be his so he is going to have to pay.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •