Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Building Explosion in Manhattan

  1. #11
    Advisor Chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    America!
    Last Seen
    10-15-15 @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    563

    Re: Building Explosion in Manhattan

    I have a feeling humans may be involved in some way.....

  2. #12
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,114

    Re: Building Explosion in Manhattan

    another NG explosion. i'm becoming less and less of a fan of NG. in 2000, a house blew up in my town. luckily, no one was home, but the mailman was walking by and got blown across the street by the blast. he lived.

    personally, i'd prefer to not have it anywhere near my house, but i don't have much of a choice.

  3. #13
    Advisor Chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    America!
    Last Seen
    10-15-15 @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    563

    Re: Building Explosion in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    another NG explosion. i'm becoming less and less of a fan of NG. in 2000, a house blew up in my town. luckily, no one was home, but the mailman was walking by and got blown across the street by the blast. he lived.

    personally, i'd prefer to not have it anywhere near my house, but i don't have much of a choice.
    Hey. not all of us are from the USA so when you put crap like NG or any other letters for words without saying the words at some point in your post makes it kind of impossible for me to understand

  4. #14
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,695

    Re: Building Explosion in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    Hey. not all of us are from the USA so when you put crap like NG or any other letters for words without saying the words at some point in your post makes it kind of impossible for me to understand
    I suppose that could be confusing for someone who grew up where 'ng' is a common family name.

  5. #15
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,652
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Building Explosion in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    Hey. not all of us are from the USA so when you put crap like NG or any other letters for words without saying the words at some point in your post makes it kind of impossible for me to understand
    NG stands for Natural Gas.

    Next time, ask more politely.

  6. #16
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: Building Explosion in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    another NG explosion. i'm becoming less and less of a fan of NG. in 2000, a house blew up in my town. luckily, no one was home, but the mailman was walking by and got blown across the street by the blast. he lived.

    personally, i'd prefer to not have it anywhere near my house, but i don't have much of a choice.
    Considering its used everywhere for everything its actually incredibly safe compared to many other things overall.

  7. #17
    Advisor Chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    America!
    Last Seen
    10-15-15 @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    563

    Re: Building Explosion in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    NG stands for Natural Gas.

    Next time, ask more politely.
    was unaware I asked rudely you guys do it constantly and it makes me really confused i'm mean honestly is it really THAT hard to spell out Natural Gas without having a brain aneurysm atleast ONCE in your post so people from around the world can understand a single part of a post?

  8. #18
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,652
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Building Explosion in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    was unaware I asked rudely you guys do it constantly and it makes me really confused i'm mean honestly is it really THAT hard to spell out Natural Gas without having a brain aneurysm atleast ONCE in your post so people from around the world can understand a single part of a post?
    You're welcome, since it's customary to thank someone who has responded to your request.

  9. #19
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,184

    Re: Building Explosion in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    Hey. not all of us are from the USA so when you put crap like NG or any other letters for words without saying the words at some point in your post makes it kind of impossible for me to understand

    Don't feel bad, my first thought was National Guard.


    I'm used to seeing it as LP gas, (liquefied petroleum), or just plain Propane.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  10. #20
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,184

    Re: Building Explosion in Manhattan

    Moderator's Warning:
    Building Explosion in Manhattan Easy now... no meltdowns please...

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •