Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

  1. #111
    Guru
    Fallenangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel/Russia/UK
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by loader View Post
    Clowns in the opposition?
    Well, some of them are.

    Quote Originally Posted by loader View Post
    I am an older man. I listen to Hendrix and Morrison. Russian freaks do not interest me.
    Are you sure it's not just a case of "When I was young.... the music was better, and those damn kids weren't skating on the sidewalks....!" lol

    Fallen.
    Click me > My Artsy Stuff

    "You’ve got one life, there’s no save-point and you’re going to die. Go out like a ****ing man!" - Brad Rigney

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Port Jarvis NY
    Last Seen
    03-22-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,039

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post

    Are you sure it's not just a case of "When I was young.... the music was better, and those damn kids weren't skating on the sidewalks....!" lol
    But the music was really better. Who can compare now with the Lead-Zeppelin or Chicago?

  3. #113
    Guru
    Fallenangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel/Russia/UK
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by loader View Post
    But the music was really better. Who can compare now with the Lead-Zeppelin or Chicago?
    These days probably no one, but I personally would prefer to listen to 90's rock; Nirvana, Metallica...and from the Russian side DDT, KINO, Nau, etc.

    Fallen.
    Click me > My Artsy Stuff

    "You’ve got one life, there’s no save-point and you’re going to die. Go out like a ****ing man!" - Brad Rigney

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Port Jarvis NY
    Last Seen
    03-22-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,039

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    These days probably no one, but I personally would prefer to listen to 90's rock; Nirvana, Metallica...and from the Russian side DDT, KINO, Nau, etc.

    Fallen.
    I also listen to Metallica and DDT. But it's music the end of the last century, rather than the beginning of this.

  5. #115
    Guru
    Fallenangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel/Russia/UK
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by loader View Post
    I also listen to Metallica and DDT. But it's music the end of the last century, rather than the beginning of this.
    Yeah I know. That is why I listen to it, it is the music of my generation - the 90's early 00's.

    Fallen.
    Click me > My Artsy Stuff

    "You’ve got one life, there’s no save-point and you’re going to die. Go out like a ****ing man!" - Brad Rigney

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Port Jarvis NY
    Last Seen
    03-22-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,039

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    Yeah I know. That is why I listen to it, it is the music of my generation - the 90's early 00's.

    Fallen.
    Metallica has been around for 30 years or more.

  7. #117
    Guru
    Fallenangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel/Russia/UK
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by loader View Post
    Metallica has been around for 30 years or more.

    Yeah, but most of their hits are form the early 90's, Nothing else matters, Unforgiven, etc.

    Fallen.
    Click me > My Artsy Stuff

    "You’ve got one life, there’s no save-point and you’re going to die. Go out like a ****ing man!" - Brad Rigney

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •