Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 117

Thread: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

  1. #91
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben K. View Post
    Perhaps you should link to the private stations that have been shut down in recent days and the WW2 Nazi imagery broadcast on the public stations. Has RT reported that yet?
    Why are you talking about WW2 and Nazis?


  2. #92
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah!
    You think im a fan of Putin?


  3. #93
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    You think im a fan of Putin?
    Yes.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #94
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yes.........
    How did you come to that conclusion?


  5. #95
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 02:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Why are you talking about WW2 and Nazis?
    I'm not, the Russian media is.

  6. #96
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion?
    I've yet to see any condemnation by you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #97
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I've yet to see any condemnation by you.
    Go check just about any thread dealing with Putin, Pussy Riot, or Russia's intervention in Crimea.


  8. #98
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Because they are essentially silencing voices in Ukraine right now.. And as well because RT often times reports things that the US MSM does not report and because it also offers another view of conflicts.
    RT is state propaganda. One cannot support it and, at the same time, decry the suppression of press. The suppression of press, and the substitution of state prop, is what RT is all about.

    Your position on RT is as stupid as your position on PressTV. PressTV does not give an honest view of domestic issues or local news and it does not give any unique perspective. And neither does RT. Stop falling for dumb crap.

  9. #99
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    RT is state propaganda. One cannot support it and, at the same time, decry the suppression of press. The suppression of press, and the substitution of state prop, is what RT is all about.
    Of course they can as several journalists from the outlet have done.

    Your position on RT is as stupid as your position on PressTV. PressTV does not give an honest view of domestic issues or local news and it does not give any unique perspective. And neither does RT. Stop falling for dumb crap.
    You saying that the US media always gives an "honest view"?


  10. #100
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: Russia Slams Violation of Media Freedoms in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Of course they can as several journalists from the outlet have done.
    Even a pig pen has clean spots. That doesn't impress anyone. It's like you'll fall for any BS.

    You saying that the US media always gives an "honest view"? :lamo
    That's a dumbass strawman, and everyone can see so. It looks like something written by a 5 year old. You should be ashamed.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •