Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 230

Thread: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

  1. #131
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Talking points noted
    There wasn't a talking point in that post. I was just reminding you that your argument is based upon your unsupported supposition. Is that just something you randomly say when responding to someone? You're assuming things and then arguing from that assumption, just keep that in mind.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  2. #132
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Remember, Dave: this a straw man argument that you created in your head. You keep assuming it's true and using it as a foundation for your arguments, but it's important to remember that you just made it up.
    There is plenty of historical precedent of CIA involvement in the over throw other governments. Chili, Nicauraga, Guatemala (Iran-Contra), Afganistan just to name a few. The US and Russia have fought wars by proxy since WW2. So I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think that there might be CIA involvement in the Ukraine protests.
    Last edited by Moot; 03-16-14 at 02:47 PM.

  3. #133
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    There is plenty of historical precedent of CIA involvement in the over throw other governments. Chili, Nicauraga, Guatemala (Iran-Contra), Afganistan just to name a few. The US and Russia have fought wars by proxy since WW2. So I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think that there might be CIA involvement in the Ukraine protests.
    I understand all that, extremely well. But that doesn't prove anything. Beside that, Dave isn't saying the CIA might have been involved, he's saying they were involved. He's presenting it as fact and basing his argument upon it.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  4. #134
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,311

    Re: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    There wasn't a talking point in that post. I was just reminding you that your argument is based upon your unsupported supposition. Is that just something you randomly say when responding to someone? You're assuming things and then arguing from that assumption, just keep that in mind.
    Swallow the turd, bubby. You've been wrong on this matter since day one. If you have something to prove, provide links.

  5. #135
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Swallow the turd, bubby. You've been wrong on this matter since day one. If you have something to prove, provide links.
    ...I don't have to prove anything? I'm just pointing out that you're basing your argument on an assumption. I've reminded you of this for a few pages now. If you want to base everything on assumptions, that's fine. Not my preferred method but if you wanna do it, that's on you. I'm just making sure to mention it, since you refuse to.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  6. #136
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,311

    Re: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    ...I don't have to prove anything? I'm just pointing out that you're basing your argument on an assumption. I've reminded you of this for a few pages now. If you want to base everything on assumptions, that's fine. Not my preferred method but if you wanna do it, that's on you. I'm just making sure to mention it, since you refuse to.
    No links. Same as always. No links. Stop spouting gov't propaganda and try reality. Did you know that ambassador killed in Libya was a CIA spy. Obama's first job out of college with a CIA front company. Mena, Arkansas, CIA operation starring GWHBush, Billy Clintooon, Hilary Clinton, Oliver North, Terry Reed, BCCI, Noriega, and all with curious levels of deniability.

  7. #137
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    No links. Same as always. No links. Stop spouting gov't propaganda and try reality. Did you know that ambassador killed in Libya was a CIA spy. Obama's first job out of college with a CIA front company. Mena, Arkansas, CIA operation starring GWHBush, Billy Clintooon, Hilary Clinton, Oliver North, Terry Reed, BCCI, Noriega, and all with curious levels of deniability.
    No links what? Proving a negative? Oooookay, Dave. lol
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  8. #138
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    I understand all that, extremely well. But that doesn't prove anything. Beside that, Dave isn't saying the CIA might have been involved, he's saying they were involved. He's presenting it as fact and basing his argument upon it.
    It doesn't not prove anything, either. Dave has historical precendent of previous CIA covert actions on his side....you have ear plugs.

    International Police Association.

    International Police Association - Home Page


    I've never heard of them but their webpage says they are a "friendship" organization. So what are they doing at the protests in Kiev dressed like swat team?

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f48_1392931092
    Last edited by Moot; 03-16-14 at 04:15 PM.

  9. #139
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,311

    Re: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    No links what? Proving a negative? Oooookay, Dave. lol


    CIA drone brigade in Ukraine. My bold and underline.


    US Drone "Intercepted" Over Crimea By Russian 'Self-Defense' Forces | Zero Hedge

    "An American scout-attack drone was intercepted in the Crimean sky, the Rostec state corporation reports. "Judging by side marking, the MQ-5B drone was part of the 66th US brigade of military intelligence with the main location in Bavaria," the report on the website of the corporation reads.



    According to the report, at the beginning of March, the American brigade was relocated to the Ukrainian Kirovohrad, from where drones commit reconnaissance raids in the direction of Crimea and Russian border areas.
    "

  10. #140
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Crimea parliament declares independence from Ukraine ahead of referendum

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    It doesn't not prove anything, either.
    hahahahahahahahahahaha.

    1- Did I ever say it did? Or did I say that Dave was acting as if his assumption (and that's all it is) was fact?

    2- When you have to say the sentence "it doesn't not prove anything, either", you might need to rethink your life. That's...an absurd statement to make.

    Dave has historical precendent of previous CIA covert actions on his side....you have ear plugs.
    I have the historical precedent of hundreds upon hundreds of domestic unrest in the past several centuries not having anything to do with the CIA. So actually I have the precedent....you guys have blinders. Unless you're now arguing that there's more domestic unrest caused by the CIA than not. Is that now your position? If there's domestic unrest anywhere, the chances are greater that it was the role of the big bad CIA than it was natural? That'd be funny, first of all, but then second of all, since there's no proof of that, it becomes, again, just an assumption.

    International Police Association.

    International Police Association - Home Page


    I've never heard of them but their webpage says they are US "friendship" organization. So what are they doing at the protests in Kiev dressed like swat team?

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f48_1392931092
    Oh, must be a conspiracy, then. Must be the CIA. My bad. lol
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •