Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

  1. #11
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Obviously. Beware black flag claims from politicians in general, and especially when it is very unlikely that they have access to information required to make such an accusation.
    Yeah, of course they wouldn't, it was just made up whole cloth, despite the fact they too would like to see Ukraine in the EU orbit.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #12
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yeah, of course they wouldn't, it was just made up whole cloth, despite the fact they too would like to see Ukraine in the EU orbit.
    Or, given that there are Russian troops in Crimea currently trying to annex the territory in order to "protect ethnic Russians" and given that Estonia has a large ethnic Russian population dating back to Soviet ethnic cleaning policies, Estonia is simply acting in its own best interests knowing that the US isn't particularly interested in honoring its alliances.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call | Fox News


    This could change how I look at this situation. This needs to be confirmed with proof though, because it appears to be hearsay right now.
    Wasn`t ignored.

    I watch the British BBC and Channel 4 News on a regular basis and their research concluded that the doctor Olga in the makeshift medical camp was simply misunderstood through a translation error.

  4. #14
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call | Fox News


    This could change how I look at this situation. This needs to be confirmed with proof though, because it appears to be hearsay right now.
    Should only take a simple phone call to NSA headquarters to determine if such a call was actually made between the two parties and what the conversation was about.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  5. #15
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,356

    Re: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Should only take a simple phone call to NSA headquarters to determine if such a call was actually made between the two parties and what the conversation was about.
    Good morning, CJ.

    If these shenanigans aren't going to be tolerated in the future, what else is there to live for? What'll they do for fun and games to keep each other entertained and on edge all the time? :

  6. #16
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Good morning, CJ.

    If these shenanigans aren't going to be tolerated in the future, what else is there to live for? What'll they do for fun and games to keep each other entertained and on edge all the time? :
    Good morning Lady P - I'm waiting for the NSA rating on this exchange we're having - you could be conspiring with Canada to overthrow the Obama administration.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Or, given that there are Russian troops in Crimea currently trying to annex the territory in order to "protect ethnic Russians" and given that Estonia has a large ethnic Russian population dating back to Soviet ethnic cleaning policies, Estonia is simply acting in its own best interests knowing that the US isn't particularly interested in honoring its alliances.
    Right, so all the more they would want to publicly call bull****, rather then just keep it in private conversation.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #18
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Wasn`t ignored.

    I watch the British BBC and Channel 4 News on a regular basis and their research concluded that the doctor Olga in the makeshift medical camp was simply misunderstood through a translation error.
    Well there you have it, debunked by a non-biased source.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #19
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,356

    Re: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Good morning Lady P - I'm waiting for the NSA rating on this exchange we're having - you could be conspiring with Canada to overthrow the Obama administration.
    Nah, that doesn't interest me, with the possible exception of the greenie-driven hold-up on the proposed pipeline. I'm far more likely to spend my time wondering what China and Russia are cooking up as our next surprises, either singly or together! ... "May you live in interesting times."

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Russian UN ambassador comes out swinging on leaked call

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Well there you have it, debunked by a non-biased source.
    Are you trying to be a cynic? The BBC is unbiased and probably the only current 24 Newschannel that is trying to be objective.

    The Doctor herself came forward stating that she was misunderstood.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •