Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 811 to 820 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #811
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    You seem unable to decern the difference between standing up for oneself and bullying. Whenever "Liberatarians" figure out what they stand for...they too can have their own cult.
    All ideologies are a cult in theory and in practice..... As a libertarian I could care less about bullying, however I can recognize the attempt to bully... IMO, let people believe what they want and don't favor one "group" over another... That is my problem with progressives - favoritism and promotion of group(s) over other groups. Also, we shouldn't be "grouping" anyone.

    Progressives believe that if you're not an "old white rich male" you should adhere to their politics - and if you don't you're a "sellout idiot."

    **** that I'm too educated for that nonsense..... All I care about is what is FACT and what is FICTION, rationalizations and interpretations are nothing more than a flaws in logic....

  2. #812
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    What did you think that link 'proved?' lol



    Try to stay on topic.
    The link provided an insight into progressive bullying, hostility, propaganda etc....

  3. #813
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,108

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Adults shouldn't promote or endorse bullying but it happens... Every kid goes through "Lord of The Flies" - I did...

    Like I implied in my last post - how is this forum any different than the 4th grade playground? Progressives bullying non-progressives, non-progressives bullying progressives.

    Oh yeah we don't call it bullying we call it discourse or intimidation...

    Nothing has changed, instead of what 10-year-olds care about these days it's politics...

    You're the bully not me.
    um when did I call you a bully?

    and why should teachers not teachers oppose bullying?

  4. #814
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,108

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Well considering progressives want the USA to emulate Chicago I think my observations apply.

    There is a difference between acknowledging and promoting, however homosexuality is not being acknowledged it's being promoted - that is where the problem lays.
    can you rely spell out what you mean by promoted

    do you mean people are encouraged to be gay?

    or do you mean peel are told its not wrong to be gay?

    or do you mean people are told to not harass people for being gay?

    or something else

  5. #815
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,964

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    The link provided an insight into progressive bullying, hostility, propaganda etc....
    Still choosing to divert off-topic I see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa
    You did not remotely address my example of how schools and kids address kids from gay families...you just whined that, poor weak you, are being bullied by some political party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #816
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,108

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    The link provided an insight into progressive bullying, hostility, propaganda etc....
    maybe a link to specific articles would have worked better

  7. #817
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,108

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    All ideologies are a cult in theory and in practice..... As a libertarian I could care less about bullying, however I can recognize the attempt to bully... IMO, let people believe what they want and don't favor one "group" over another... That is my problem with progressives - favoritism and promotion of group(s) over other groups. Also, we shouldn't be "grouping" anyone.

    Progressives believe that if you're not an "old white rich male" you should adhere to their politics - and if you don't you're a "sellout idiot."

    **** that I'm too educated for that nonsense..... All I care about is what is FACT and what is FICTION, rationalizations and interpretations are nothing more than a flaws in logic....
    All ideologies are a cult in theory and in practice..... As a libertarian

    so cults are not always bad makes sense

  8. #818
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,837

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Well considering progressives want the USA to emulate Chicago I think my observations apply.

    There is a difference between acknowledging and promoting, however homosexuality is not being acknowledged it's being promoted - that is where the problem lays.
    It's not promoting homosexuality to tell people that homosexuals exist and shouldn't be shunned.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #819
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-13-17 @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    3,237

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    It's not promoting homosexuality to tell people that homosexuals exist and shouldn't be shunned.
    You're trying to say homosexuals are people too, and deserve to be treated with dignity? Liberal propaganda!

  10. #820
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,837

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomalism View Post
    You're trying to say homosexuals are people too, and deserve to be treated with dignity? Liberal propaganda!
    Meanwhile, it's totally ok to make my child participate in religious events, promoting Christianity is ok. But not Islam, we can't celebrate Islamic holidays in school.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •