Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #721
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,741

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    No counter argument needed, my argument stands.
    No it doesn't. Equal protection under the law applies to gender. Defining marriage as between a man and a woman is a gender-based distinction. The state must justify such a distinction with an important state interest, and show that the measure is substantially related to that interest. Otherwise, the law falls to the equal protection challenge.

    Provide that interest. We both know you can't. You wont even try, because you think you can just declare you don't need to. That's because you don't know, or don't want to know, how equal protection actually works.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #722
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    No counter argument needed, my argument stands.
    You're argument was defeated long ago. In fact it was proven your comments are quite bigoted.

  3. #723
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,741

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Why should I, since I never said that? More twisting, that you claim you don't do. Inability to be a man and a woman is. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    Admission of the gender-based distinction. See the equal protection problem above.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #724
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,522

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    You havent (sic) made one that other posters havent (sic) defeated yet
    Go away,
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  5. #725
    Wandering...
    Koros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 07:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,953

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

    Quote Originally Posted by sneakosview View Post
    Well the dazed and confused virus is racing at break neck speeds through once pure and pristine America.
    "Pure and pristine?" By whose historically challenged definition?
    “The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies.” ― Mark Twain

  6. #726
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Go away,
    Translation: you still cant make an argument that has merit and is supported by facts. Please let us know when you can.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #727
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,522

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You're argument was defeated long ago. In fact it was proven your comments are quite bigoted.
    LOL! Why, because you say so? As I said, my argument stands. Your bigoted one is corrupt.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  8. #728
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,522

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: you still cant make an argument that has merit and is supported by facts. Please let us know when you can.
    No, really? Translation. I have no respect at all for your posts, they are, in my opinion, the least thought out and most shallow of anyone on these boards, that's why I rarely respond to you. Consider this a special treat. The energy I expend on these keystrokes is well beyond the value of your posts. To tell you the truth, I hardly ever read more than a line or two of your posts, they are so bereft of cohesive thought.

    Nothing personal, it's just a waste of my time.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  9. #729
    Wandering...
    Koros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 07:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,953

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    I am not saying any laws are based on procreation, I am pointing out that that is a difference. If you go back to the point I was making, it was that SS couples are different than OS couples, and a SSM is different from standard marriage. It seems that those that are for gay marriage refuse to admit that gay sex can not ever result in procreation. Just because people can't have children because of various reasons, doesn't mean that all couples can't have children. And if you have a union that, overall, in every instance, can't produce kids, then that is different from what a marriage is.
    I'll admit it. Same sex couples can't procreate with one another. So what? You keep conflating marriage with procreation without proving why they should be tied to one another. You are starting with an unproven assumption.
    “The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies.” ― Mark Twain

  10. #730
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    1.)No, really? Translation. I have no respect at all for your posts, they are, in my opinion, the least thought out and most shallow of anyone on these boards, that's why I rarely respond to you. Consider this a special treat. The energy I expend on these keystrokes is well beyond the value of your posts. To tell you the truth, I hardly ever read more than a line or two of your posts, they are so bereft of cohesive thought.
    2.)Nothing personal, it's just a waste of my time.
    1.) this is reassuring and makes me feel good, it just further proves that you have zero sound arguments and are using deflection tactics instead but nobody educated, honest and objective buys it
    2.) its a compliment from you so its ok

    no back to the topic.

    Do you have any facts that support your proven wrong and failed posts? heck do you have ONE fact that supports them because we would love to read them, let us know, we'll be here.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •