Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #711
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,526

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    "I'm surrounded by idiots!" -- unknown
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  2. #712
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    That is so weak, "Oh, you don't agree with me, so you are a bigot!"
    I guess you are then a bigot against christians.
    Let's see, I don't interfere with Christian marriages, but Christians interfere with gays marrying. Nope I'm not the bigot. Sorry you don't like the shoe that you fit.

  3. #713
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,526

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    It's not corrupt. The laws are unconstitutional.
    Now you are twisting the Constitution. Well, the left has done that for a long, long time. Those corrupt judges are there for a reason.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  4. #714
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,742

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Really, "squealing"? You better get a grip, a little too emotional over this issue. Don't worry, the left wing courts will force it down our throats.



    LOL! That was "proven"? You sure have a loose definition of proven! Oh wait, then I "proved" that marriage is between a man and a woman.



    And clearly, you have no idea what I am saying.
    Inability to procreate is not grounds to deny marriage. Feel free to refute that statement.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #715
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,742

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Now you are twisting the Constitution. Well, the left has done that for a long, long time. Those corrupt judges are there for a reason.
    No, I am not. You are ignoring the fact that gender is a protected classification.

    And not all of those judges were appointed by Democrats.

    You don't have a counter argument because there isn't one.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #716
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,526

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Let's see, I don't interfere with Christian marriages, but Christians interfere with gays marrying. Nope I'm not the bigot. Sorry you don't like the shoe that you fit.
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #717
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,526

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No, I am not. You are ignoring the fact that gender is a protected classification.

    And not all of those judges were appointed by Democrats.

    You don't have a counter argument because there isn't one.
    No counter argument needed, my argument stands.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  8. #718
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,781

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    No counter argument needed, my argument stands.
    You havent made one that other posters havent defeated yet
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #719
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    Translation from you "Yes, you are right".

  10. #720
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,526

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Inability to procreate is not grounds to deny marriage. Feel free to refute that statement.
    Why should I, since I never said that? More twisting, that you claim you don't do. Inability to be a man and a woman is. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •