Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #671
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,595

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Still dont see the misquote...
    You can't even find the misquote? That is kind of sad. But, if that's all you've got, that's all you've got.
    Don't see any point in discussing a subject if you will be unable to read important parts of it.

    I really just wanted to see how far you would go to deny an indisputable truth. Another key ingedient to being on the left in this country, deny reality. You can keep your doctor, period!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  2. #672
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    You can't even find the misquote? That is kind of sad. But, if that's all you've got, that's all you've got.
    Don't see any point in discussing a subject if you will be unable to read important parts of it.

    I really just wanted to see how far you would go to deny an indisputable truth. Another key ingedient to being on the left in this country, deny reality. You can keep your doctor, period!
    Well, since we are talking about SSM, and you made such a silly overgeneralization, here's one that the right expouses: SSM will change the concept of marriage! It's stupidity like this that demonstrates just how out of touch with reality the right is.

    See what happens when you make silly overgeneralizations?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #673
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by anomalism View Post
    there was no social engineering involving gay people. People are just realizing that there is nothing wrong with being gay and happily living your life. These people aren't hurting society, and they do just as much of a good job raising children.

    bs! Bs bs bsbsbsbsbsbsbssb

  4. #674
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,046

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    You can't even find the misquote? That is kind of sad. But, if that's all you've got, that's all you've got.
    Don't see any point in discussing a subject if you will be unable to read important parts of it.

    I really just wanted to see how far you would go to deny an indisputable truth. Another key ingedient to being on the left in this country, deny reality. You can keep your doctor, period!

    LOL you posted it at least twice....I interpreted the way I meant it when I wrote it. You didnt like it. Oh well. Then I dont see any other way to view it and dont see any misquote. I answered you clearly....if you dont want to accept it, dont. I dont care....so how much longer would you like to use this to divert from the fact that you cannot support your earlier statements re: procreation/kids/SSM?

    Or you could try the Obamacare dodge again. That was amusing for about 2 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #675
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,595

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    LOL you posted it at least twice....I interpreted the way I meant it when I wrote it. You didnt like it. Oh well. Then I dont see any other way to view it and dont see any misquote.
    Oh, I see now. You don't know what it is to quote or misquote someone.

    I answered you clearly....if you dont want to accept it, dont. I dont care....so how much longer would you like to use this to divert from the fact that you cannot support your earlier statements re: procreation/kids/SSM?
    So you said "I dont (sic) want to answer you clearly....if you accept it, don't."
    See how I "quoted" you, but it's not quite what you said? That's what I would call a misquote.

    I would ask that you quote me on the stuff about gays not being able to procreate, but who knows what you would put up there, based on your interpretation.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  6. #676
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,595

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Well, since we are talking about SSM, and you made such a silly overgeneralization, here's one that the right expouses: SSM will change the concept of marriage! It's stupidity like this that demonstrates just how out of touch with reality the right is.

    See what happens when you make silly overgeneralizations?
    I see it all the time.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #677
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,046

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Oh, I see now. You don't know what it is to quote or misquote someone.

    So you said "I dont (sic) want to answer you clearly....if you accept it, don't."
    See how I "quoted" you, but it's not quite what you said? That's what I would call a misquote.

    I would ask that you quote me on the stuff about gays not being able to procreate, but who knows what you would put up there, based on your interpretation.

    Hey, let's all agree that I have no idea how to quote! I admit it! I dont know how.

    Got that cleared up now?

    Good....now back to the topic and let's see if you can support your posts regarding procreation/kids/SSM. (You didnt say they couldnt procreate, but you used procreation and kids as a reason you think SSM is wrong....if I'm wrong...please do clarify!)

    Type very slowly and I'll try really really hard to quote you properly....I'll study up on it while you clarify your position, ok?

    Now....how about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #678
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    I see it all the time.
    Good. Then hopefully you will be more mindful about making them.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #679
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    bs! Bs bs bsbsbsbsbsbsbssb
    Ah. No credible response. Thanks for sharing.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #680
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,595

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Hey, let's all agree that I have no idea how to quote! I admit it! I dont know how.

    Got that cleared up now?

    Good....now back to the topic and let's see if you can support your posts regarding procreation/kids/SSM. (You didnt say they couldnt procreate, but you used procreation and kids as a reason you think SSM is wrong....if I'm wrong...please do clarify!)
    Yes, you are wrong. I didn't say it's wrong, I said it's not the same as marriage. I said it is different. As an example, having kids, zero chance. Normal marriage, a pretty good chance. In fact, the human race is depending on it.

    So why change the definition of marriage? Gays won't except all the benefits of marriage, without taking the title too. That tells me it's all political. It's not about what they want, it's about forcing their (the left) beliefs on other people.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •