Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    Whether men and woman are more alike that not...or not anything alike, has absoultly no bearing on marriage.
    Oh, but it does. It matters perfectly to how the two parties approach the relationship, what they expect from it, and what they add to it. It also matters in how they raise children, and what they add to the development of children.

    "Do you believe men and women are the same?" Under the law both men and women enjoy the same rights and priviledges.
    Rights has to do with body sovereignty, so of course their rights would be the same. That has nothing to do with my argument.

  2. #52
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Oh, but it does. It matters perfectly to how the two parties approach, expect, and add to the relationship and the children in question.


    ....cough.....bull ****.....Emperical evidence proves otherwise.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    ....cough.....bull ****.....Imperical evidence proves otherwise.
    I have seen the studies and I have seen who did them. I'm not convinced. Considering that the natures of the two are different both sexes should add something different to the raising of children. Nothing except that biased nonsense would lead me to another conclusion.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-13-17 @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    3,237

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I have seen the studies and I have seen who did them. I'm not convinced. Considering that the natures of the two are different both sexes should add something different to the raising of children. Nothing except that biased nonsense would lead me to another conclusion.
    Most straight couples are shining examples of excellent parenting, right?

  5. #55
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I have seen the studies and I have seen who did them. I'm not convinced. Considering that the natures of the two are different both sexes should add something different to the raising of children. Nothing except that biased nonsense would lead me to another conclusion.
    Once again....bull ****. Children don't care what sexual organs their parents have. They need parents who love them, are committed to them, patient with them and who can guide them. It doesn't take a penis or a vagina for any of that. It takes a parent.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomalism View Post
    Most straight couples are shining examples of excellent parenting, right?
    I never said that. Anyone can be a bad parent and anyone can be a good one, but I do not buy into the argument that a gay couple adds to a child the same thing as a straight couple. It doesn't match at all with what we know of the sexes.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Once again....bull ****. Children don't care what sexual organs their parents have. They need parents who love them, are committed to them, patient with them and who can guide them. It doesn't take a penis or a vagina for any of that. It takes a parent.
    You're missing my point pretty badly. I never said a gay couple can't raise a child. Again, try to keep up.

  8. #58
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You're missing my point pretty badly. I never said a gay couple can't raise a child. Again, try to keep up.
    Try keeping up with yourself....or perhaps you are attempting to spin so quickly that you can't. You clearly stated that sexual organs matter in the raising and development of a child. You are dead wrong. It doesn't take a penis or a vagina to raise a child. What it takes is someone who understands the needs of a child and is willing to put in the time and effort.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #59
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I never said that. Anyone can be a bad parent and anyone can be a good one, but I do not buy into the argument that a gay couple adds to a child the same thing as a straight couple. It doesn't match at all with what we know of the sexes.
    What can a woman do in the development of a child that a man cannot? What can a man do in the development of a child that a woman cannot? Be specific....not just more of your wishy-washy spin.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-13-17 @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    3,237

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I never said that. Anyone can be a bad parent and anyone can be a good one, but I do not buy into the argument that a gay couple adds to a child the same thing as a straight couple. It doesn't match at all with what we know of the sexes.
    You say you've seen the studies that show otherwise, and that you don't agree with them. Okay, well maybe you should break down how and why those studies are wrong.

Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •