Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #561
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    They are the exception no matter how you try to twist it.

    So your telling me the vast majority of married people dont have children? If children didnt come from sex marriage never would have been invented. Then again none of us would be here
    they are the evidence of unequal protection under the law and the irrelevance of the ability to procreate within a couple doming your argument to failure

    more kids will live in a household with married parents if you have gay marriage

    no one will loose out on having married parents if you allow gay marriage

    the ability to procreate is not a required under any rule

  2. #562
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    as far as rights are concerned it is
    the rest dont matter
    Marriage is not a right

  3. #563
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Marriage is not a right
    equal protection under the law is

  4. #564
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    you also said that doing so means the schools are making peephole gay because there not teaching it is bad

    so the crap is from you
    They don't need to teach that it is bad or good. All they have to worry about is that people are acting orderly towards each other. When I taught my daughter to treat people with respect and be kind to all I never sat her down and explained why she had to be nice to each individual group of people or exactly what their deal was, and there was never a reason to do so. She can make up her own mind on what she thinks of people, and as long as she nice to those around her it doesn't make a bit of difference to me.

  5. #565
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    they are the evidence of unequal protection under the law and the irrelevance of the ability to procreate within a couple doming your argument to failure

    more kids will live in a household with married parents if you have gay marriage

    no one will loose out on having married parents if you allow gay marriage

    the ability to procreate is not a required under any rule
    So we should allow gay marriage so they can adopt children? There are plenty of heterosexual married couples trying to adopt. And you do not even have to be married to adopt.

    I never said procreation was a pre requisite in fact i said it was not

  6. #566
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    equal protection under the law is
    They have equal protection under the law.

  7. #567
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    1.)So you are an expert

    Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'



    Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’

    While it may be true that many have no interest in sex with adults the fact that they want only to have sex with children of their own sex makes them homosexual as well. Just as there are heterosexual child molesters and pedophiles. They are not mutually exclusive.
    nope no expert but im educated enough to know that hetero/homo sexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia LMAO

    try again let us know when you change this fact

    start with maybe researching what homo/heterosexuality is then learn what pedophilia is
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #568
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    They don't need to teach that it is bad or good. All they have to worry about is that people are acting orderly towards each other. When I taught my daughter to treat people with respect and be kind to people I never sat her down and explained why she had to be nice to each individual group of people or exactly what their deal was, and there was never a reason to do so. She can make up her own mind on what she thinks of people, and as long as she nice to those around her it doesn't make a bit of difference.
    its true if you tech kids that you should not have to mention any ones deal outside of any cases where they disregard that teaching over some ones deal

  9. #569
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Marriage is not a right
    100% wrong again, marriage is right.
    Please study on these topics.

    is marriage a right
    what is homo/heterosexuality
    what is pedophilia
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #570
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    So we should allow gay marriage so they can adopt children? There are plenty of heterosexual married couples trying to adopt. And you do not even have to be married to adopt.

    I never said procreation was a pre requisite in fact i said it was not
    they have kids allergy though some parents cant raze the kids as official parents I suppose

    not sure what justification you would have for banning gay couples from adoption

Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •