Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #551
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    T
    These days even the schools are turning them gay. Making it acceptable instead of frowned upon. Removing the social stigma

    LMAO how do you change ones sexual orientation?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #552
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    No you are telling me to like it just the same as a heterosexual marriage. That it is a perfectly acceptable normal life style.
    so im telling you to be a catholic, a Mormon, ,protestant, an atheists and a or a Buddhist so long as im telling you those things are acceptable by not telling you they are unacceptable?

    im not just leaving you to your own nature and decisions then?

  3. #553
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    No. They are part of the whole. It doesn't matter how few can or cannot do it. Of course, given the fact that 10.9% of women are infertile, and many more become infertile or unable to have children for one reason or another during their life (including most prior to their death), this means that many more opposite sex couples would be unable to have children when getting married than all same sex couples put together. This wouldn't even include infertile men or those couples that simply choose to be childless their whole marriage.

    And you are wrong about why the state supports marriage. That may be a minor reason, but it is not the main reason, at least not in these modern times. We do not live in the 1600s, the 1800s, nor even the 1950s. Many marriages do not include children, and this is more and more true every generation. Marriage serves many purposes and it is a right even to those who cannot have children.
    They are the exception no matter how you try to twist it.

    So your telling me the vast majority of married people dont have children? If children didnt come from sex marriage never would have been invented. Then again none of us would be here

  4. #554
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Teaching them it is fine is encouraging them to try it out. Heck its perfectly normal right?
    whose encouraging kids to try homosexual contact?

  5. #555
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Not for all but it is to some. People can think they are gay or convinced of it.

    And Nambla is just as much homosexuals as pedophiles. The ones im speaking of are only attracted to young boys. Its their sex as much as their age that attracts them
    well you just proved how severely uneducated you are on this topic

    pedohpilia has nothgin to do with heter/homo sexual orentation lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #556
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    It is perfectly fine and normal.....and go back and read your own post. That absolutely was what you were claiming.
    No I did not

  7. #557
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Once more they are the exception and not the rule. There should be no fertility test just as their should be no test for sexual preferences or for love.

    Again the states reason for supporting marriage is in case they have children it is not a prerequisite
    then there is no rule about the ability to procreate

    and since gay couples can raise kids can already have kids its in the states interest to give those kids the benefits of marriage as well

  8. #558
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    I didnt say they encouraged anyone to have sex. I said they teach being gay is perfectly fine and normal

    Where are you getting this crap from?
    you also said that doing so means the schools are making peephole gay because there not teaching it is bad

    so the crap is from you

  9. #559
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    well you just proved how severely uneducated you are on this topic

    pedohpilia has nothgin to do with heter/homo sexual orentation lol
    So you are an expert

    Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'

    Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

    “Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture,” wrote Steve Baldwin in, “Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement,” soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2002/04/13722/#P3qqcXZ6zTmBzUO8.99
    Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’

    While it may be true that many have no interest in sex with adults the fact that they want only to have sex with children of their own sex makes them homosexual as well. Just as there are heterosexual child molesters and pedophiles. They are not mutually exclusive.

  10. #560
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    well you just proved how severely uneducated you are on this topic

    pedohpilia has nothgin to do with heter/homo sexual orentation lol

    So you are an expert

    Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'

    Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

    “Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture,” wrote Steve Baldwin in, “Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement,” soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

    Read more at Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’
    Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’

    While it may be true that many have no interest in sex with adults the fact that they want only to have sex with children of their own sex makes them homosexual as well. Just as there are heterosexual child molesters and pedophiles. They are not mutually exclusive.

Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •