Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #541
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,137

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    I didnt say they encouraged anyone to have sex. I said they teach being gay is perfectly fine and normalWhere are you getting this crap from?
    It is perfectly fine and normal.....and go back and read your own post. That absolutely was what you were claiming.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #542
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    A new level of dumbness and bigotry. Congratulations!
    This post is against forum rules.

  3. #543
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    A new level of dumbness and bigotry. Congratulations!
    The bigotry is all yours. You proved it with the first sentence


    And the dumbness as well

  4. #544
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Sorry, my taste doesn't run to Stormfront.
    Now you are simply derailing the thread.

  5. #545
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    It IS a perfectly acceptable normal life style. Whether you like it or not, thats up to you. No one is telling you that you have to like it.
    Says you . Im not saying you have to agree with me. Im not telling you you have to like what i say

    It used to be and IMHO still is a mental disease ,

  6. #546
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Once more they are the exception and not the rule. There should be no fertility test just as their should be no test for sexual preferences or for love.

    Again the states reason for supporting marriage is in case they have children it is not a prerequisite
    No. They are part of the whole. It doesn't matter how few can or cannot do it. Of course, given the fact that 10.9% of women are infertile, and many more become infertile or unable to have children for one reason or another during their life (including most prior to their death), this means that many more opposite sex couples would be unable to have children when getting married than all same sex couples put together. This wouldn't even include infertile men or those couples that simply choose to be childless their whole marriage.

    And you are wrong about why the state supports marriage. That may be a minor reason, but it is not the main reason, at least not in these modern times. We do not live in the 1600s, the 1800s, nor even the 1950s. Many marriages do not include children, and this is more and more true every generation. Marriage serves many purposes and it is a right even to those who cannot have children.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  7. #547
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    Now you are simply derailing the thread.
    He just tried to prove someone loved the Nazis by linking to a liberal pile of crap source and is mad I wouldn't read it. Well, if he pointed to fox news I wouldn't read it either, so yeah, whatever. He might be right, he might wrong, but honestly, I don't care, and I refuse to read obviously biased filth. Really, his whole argument was a strawman, so it's not like matters anyway.

  8. #548
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,274

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    If there was a big discrepancy in the number of gay kids who were brought up in gay households, I certainly think it would warrant further study But the reality is, there isn't, so its a moot point..
    Is there a little discrepancy? What are the numbers?

    If kids were gay because they were taught to be gay by their parents, how would you explain the numbers of gay kids that grew up in a straight household?
    Okay .. first, 1 is a number and 2 is a number but 1 does not equal 2. ....
    In any event, if a person's life environment can't influence whether they participate in homosexual activities how do you explain the "discrepancy" of homosexual activity in prisons?

  9. #549
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    No one "turns" anyone gay. Being gay isn't something a person becomes from exposure.
    And NAMBLA are mainly pedophiles, with some ephebophiles. Whatever adult sexuality they may or may not have doesn't matter. They are attracted to a person's age, which prevents them from establishing healthy, longterm relationships with those they are attracted to when it comes to that characteristic due to the very nature of the attraction (people grow older).
    Not for all but it is to some. People can think they are gay or convinced of it.

    And Nambla is just as much homosexuals as pedophiles. The ones im speaking of are only attracted to young boys. Its their sex as much as their age that attracts them

  10. #550
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,790

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    No you are telling me to like it just the same as a heterosexual marriage. That it is a perfectly acceptable normal life style.
    as far as rights are concerned it is
    the rest dont matter
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •