Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #481
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,167
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    ok then

    homosexuality is bad because?

    your not being an asshole for having a problem with it because?
    If you don't agree with me, you're a bad person! I WIN!


    Group think is dangerous, dishonest group think is even worse.

    I don't have a problem with homosexuality, could careless if you're gay or not. But I also have no problem with people believe a Straight, Christian upbringing is best for their families.


    You, are very intolerant.
    Better Living Through Regulation - DNC



  2. #482
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,167
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    what lie?
    You don't see the lies, you are blinded, willfully or otherwise.

    dishonest debate, emotional stupidity, Orwell nailed it.
    Better Living Through Regulation - DNC



  3. #483
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    You don't see the lies, you are blinded, willfully or otherwise.

    dishonest debate, emotional stupidity, Orwell nailed it.

    ill try again, what lies specifically

    im guessing you have no answer cause you made it up lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  4. #484
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    49,524

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Im not suggesting Im stating facts. No where in the constitution does it give SCOTUS that power
    So you'll stop referring to them in some kind of fashion as the basis for your argument as to why something is or isn't constitutional?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWonka View Post
    In fact, I would wager to you that within 10 years of today's date that stupid MAGA hat will be registered as a symbol of hate on par with a Swastika.

  5. #485
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,939

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    So now im a racist because i think gay marriage is a dumb idea ?

    Heres what I think of most of you gay marriage advoctes


    Im perfectly tolerant of your views I just disagree. i dont go around disparaging you because of it unless attacked first.
    no your just comparable to the ones who used the same kinds of arguments as you do

  6. #486
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,939

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    If you don't agree with me, you're a bad person! I WIN!


    Group think is dangerous, dishonest group think is even worse.

    I don't have a problem with homosexuality, could careless if you're gay or not. But I also have no problem with people believe a Straight, Christian upbringing is best for their families.


    You, are very intolerant.
    if you give other people **** for no good reason your a bad person

    so again please explain why your not

  7. #487
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,167
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    ill try again, what lies specifically

    im guessing you have no answer cause you made it up lol
    It was an attempt to describe a bigger issue I have with society, but you're playing gotcha bull**** and psuedo-intellectual elitism... which is part of the problem.

    Let's me try this:

    I don't have a problem with a traditional hetrosexual christian family, group or life.

    What's your reaction to this?
    Better Living Through Regulation - DNC



  8. #488
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,167
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    if you give other people **** for no good reason your a bad person

    so again please explain why your not
    This is part of the Lie AGENT J I speak of. Here I am being attacked with bull****, because I don't have blargs opinion on Gay Marriage. He thinks I'm attacking Gay Marriage or homosexuals because like a dog to a dinner bell he's been trained to react like this. To push an agenda he doesn't understand, an opinion he cannot formulate all out of fear of being "hateful".
    Better Living Through Regulation - DNC



  9. #489
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    1.)It was an attempt to describe a bigger issue I have with society
    2.) but you're playing gotcha bull**** and psuedo-intellectual elitism... which is part of the problem.
    3.)Let's me try this:
    I don't have a problem with a traditional hetrosexual christian family, group or life.

    What's your reaction to this?
    1.) which is?
    2.) nope wrong again im simply asking YOU to explain and support YOUR statement, this should be very easy since it was YOUR statement
    i will ask you AGAIN and you will probably dodge it again because you have no answer, you made it up

    3.) reaction? why would anybody have a reaction to that?

    you just described my family, im a christian

    let me know when you have an example of what you are talking about
    Last edited by AGENT J; 03-06-14 at 07:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  10. #490
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,939

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    This is part of the Lie AGENT J I speak of. Here I am being attacked with bull****, because I don't have blargs opinion on Gay Marriage. He thinks I'm attacking Gay Marriage or homosexuals because like a dog to a dinner bell he's been trained to react like this. To push an agenda he doesn't understand, an opinion he cannot formulate all out of fear of being "hateful".
    no ones trained me except for people like you who I can observe

    come on you have some reasons why you not just making peoples lives mildly worse with your problem with homosexuality spit it out.

Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •