Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #471
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    now to be fair their not all that perverted because their gay

    about on par with us lefty's ( handed that is kids left handed )
    I am left handed.

    I am not sure what you are trying to say. I had assumed by perverted you meant gay, I personally don't believe homosexuality is a perversion, but enough here do, that I make the assumption.

  2. #472
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    But it does have a bearing according to the law.

    Im so sick of this comparing it to racial discrimination.

    Civil Rights Activist: ‘No Comparison’ Between Civil Rights, Gay Rights Movement - See more at: Civil Rights Activist:

    Civil Rights Activist:
    you cant use the same tactics as anti interracialmarriage racists and say theirs no comparison you act like oppressive racists so your getting compered to them deal with it

  3. #473
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomalism View Post
    There was no social engineering involving gay people. People are just realizing that there is nothing wrong with being gay and happily living your life. These people aren't hurting society, and they do just as much of a good job raising children.
    People are also afraid of being called bigots, or hateful if they don't cower in acquiescence. One can disagree with Homosexuality without hate or malice, but not in this day and age because our society has been warped into a lie.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #474
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Again not ratified properly and what does thqt have to do with anything/. They are not depriving anyone of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor denying it to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws

    Many think this amendment makes anyone born in the US a citizen. But if you read it carefully it says no such thing
    well liberty to an extent and clearly there denied equal protection under the law

  5. #475
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Any argument for polygamy exists now, without same sex marriage being legal across the US or any ruling saying sex/gender limitations on marriage are unconstitutional. The two factors used in restricting marriage have different arguments for why they are in place and why they should be removed (particularly though why they are in place/further a legitimate state interest). Limiting the number of people in a contract like marriage can be shown to further a legitimate state interest, but restricting the gender/sex combinations of marriages furthers no legitimate state interest.
    ding ding ding ding

    100% correct

    there is ZERO, i repeat ZERO precedence based solely on equal rights for gays that lends itself to polygamy

    while i would support polygamist fighting for a new right to marry it has nothing to do with equal rights for gays
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #476
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    People are also afraid of being called bigots, or hateful if they don't cower in acquiescence. One can disagree with Homosexuality without hate or malice, but not in this day and age because our society has been warped into a lie.

    what lie?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #477
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    I am left handed.

    I am not sure what you are trying to say. I had assumed by perverted you meant gay, I personally don't believe homosexuality is a perversion, but enough here do, that I make the assumption.
    sorry im trying to say the relation ship is not perverted just long so it doesn't quite demonstrate a long lasting perverted relationship

    I can only imagine being gay would be like being perverted in the sense that its an unusual deviation from the norm like being left handed

  8. #478
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    People are also afraid of being called bigots, or hateful if they don't cower in acquiescence. One can disagree with Homosexuality without hate or malice, but not in this day and age because our society has been warped into a lie.
    ok then

    homosexuality is bad because?

    your not being an asshole for having a problem with it because?

  9. #479
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Thats impossible

    Because they dont fit the states definition of marriage. And again i dont want anyone getting benefits for being married

    So polygamy means one man and many women? Thats not the only way. How about 1 woman with many husbands?
    Yes you should try some logic.
    LOLOL You just wrote, AGAIN, that gays cant reproduce...and yet they do all the time....are you seriously not aware of that???

    And the issue is why they dont qualify for those benefits...because they are discriminated against...is there a reason you cant connect the sentences from one post to another...or you just have no good answer. No good answer I'm pretty sure, or you would have provided it by now...besides (the ridiculous) the cant have kids.

    And I never said polygamy only meant one man, multiple women, my comment only applied to women in that particular arrangement. I think either arrangement should be legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #480
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    you cant use the same tactics as anti interracialmarriage racists and say theirs no comparison you act like oppressive racists so your getting compered to them deal with it
    So now im a racist because i think gay marriage is a dumb idea ?

    Heres what I think of most of you gay marriage advoctes

    big·ot
    [big-uht] Show IPA
    noun
    a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.
    Im perfectly tolerant of your views I just disagree. i dont go around disparaging you because of it unless attacked first.

Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •