Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 820

Thread: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162:334]

  1. #241
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,084

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    your posts are a little hard core for my taste, but it does make me ponder what evolution and survival of the fittest would have to say about sexual relations with no chance of reproduction. The left is so busy using science as a weapon against religion; how about aiming that weapon at your own arguments.
    survival of the fittest depends on every organism not surviving to pass on its genes that's why its not survival of the every one

  2. #242
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    You being a homosexual, it's no wonder that you think sex is least important. If you cannot figure out simple anatomy I doubt you will understand anything else about sex or marriage.
    LOL....the funny thing is that people who GET it....are generally those who understand that marriage involves a hell of a lot more than just sex. The ones who seem to obsess over gay marriage tend to be the ones that think marriage is all about sex and sexual organs....and almost always are the marriage that fail.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL....the funny thing is that people who GET it....are generally those who understand that marriage involves a hell of a lot more than just sex. The ones who seem to obsess over gay marriage tend to be the ones that think marriage is all about sex and sexual organs....and almost always are the marriage that fail.
    Yea, right! I've been married to my wife since 1972. I wonder if perverted relationships last that long. We didn't need anyone donating their children to us, we had our own.

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So, it's not the top priority, so nobody should talk about it, right? Well, you'll notice that gun control is pretty far down the list, so anyone listening to Republicans on gun control must be a tool also. The economy is bad, you don't get to talk about people taking away your guns. If Democrats put forward a bill for a nationwide, blanket gun ban, you'll keep your mouth shut, right? There are more important things to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Which special right are homosexuals asking for that you don't have access to?
    The right to marry someone of the same sex. I dont have it nor do i want it. Its retarded.

  5. #245
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    The right to marry someone of the same sex. I dont have it nor do i want it. Its retarded.
    Actually, if you live in any of the states that recognize same sex marriage you have that right too.

  6. #246
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Yea, right! I've been married to my wife since 1972. I wonder if perverted relationships last that long. We didn't need anyone donating their children to us, we had our own.
    Ah, so now anyone who can't have children, straight or gay, has come into your crosshairs. Nice.

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So, it's not the top priority, so nobody should talk about it, right? Well, you'll notice that gun control is pretty far down the list, so anyone listening to Republicans on gun control must be a tool also. The economy is bad, you don't get to talk about people taking away your guns. If Democrats put forward a bill for a nationwide, blanket gun ban, you'll keep your mouth shut, right? There are more important things to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    what's special about gay marriage?
    Nothing. They only want the exact same thing as other married couples. So most of us would like to know what the big deal is...why there are objections. Nothing special about it.

    What is 'unequal' about it?[/QUOTE]

    They want to make children? The main reason for marriage is so the state knows who owns what. Not so two people who supposedly love each other can live together for benefits
    Why not allow polygamy? Why cant I marry a pig? And dont tell me because it cant consent. It doesnt consent when I eat bacon. It wont hurt anyone if i do.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So, it's not the top priority, so nobody should talk about it, right? Well, you'll notice that gun control is pretty far down the list, so anyone listening to Republicans on gun control must be a tool also. The economy is bad, you don't get to talk about people taking away your guns. If Democrats put forward a bill for a nationwide, blanket gun ban, you'll keep your mouth shut, right? There are more important things to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Actually, if you live in any of the states that recognize same sex marriage you have that right too.
    And Im not happy about it.

  9. #249
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    And Im not happy about it.
    I'm not happy they made a terrible Robocop reboot. But then, nobody asked me to be, and ultimately I don't have to go see it.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 11:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    136

    Re: Record Support for Gay Marriage[W:162]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm not happy they made a terrible Robocop reboot. But then, nobody asked me to be, and ultimately I don't have to go see it.
    So lets anyone marry anyone and anything they like. Why the hell not. It wont effect me.

    Besides gays have always been allowed to marry. Its about the state recognizing it so they can get benefits, I dont want heterosexual marriages getting any either. I want the state out of marriage.

Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •