Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 728

Thread: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

  1. #281
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,282

    Re: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    We don't need to be trying to punish Putin for securing his assets. And stop comparing him to Hitler, you look foolish.
    Stop making foolish statements like, "Putin has the moral high ground...".
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #282
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,282

    Re: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    What he means is that Obama should act more like Bush on 9/11 and successfully defend the US when it's attacked.

    Wait a minute. . .
    No, what I mean, is that if he's going to make a threat, he needs to stand behind it, vice making himself look like a pussy.

    Basically, "put up, or shut up".
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #283
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It all started when he pussed out in Syria.
    What exactly was this pussying out? Not following through on a threat which was intended to be insincere?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No one is going to take him seriously
    Oh you mean one of these leaders actually believed Obama when he made those threats? ?

  4. #284
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Stop making foolish statements like, "Putin has the moral high ground...".
    But he does. He's gone in and secured his property, and unlike the US, he's not killing civilians and destroying infrastructure. Learn from him for once.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #285
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,282

    Re: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    But he does. He's gone in and secured his property, and unlike the US, he's not killing civilians and destroying infrastructure. Learn from him for once.
    IS that some vague claim that American troops intentionally targeted civilians? If so, you prove my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #286
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, what I mean, is that if he's going to make a threat, he needs to stand behind it, vice making himself look like a pussy.
    Except he only looks like a pussy to right wingers, i. e. the gullible segment of the US who keep getting duped into believing that Obama actually meant to follow through with them.

    There's nothing pussy about deliberately lying and not acting on those words.

  7. #287
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    What exactly was this pussying out? Not following through on a threat which was intended to be insincere?



    Oh you mean one of these leaders actually believed Obama when he made those threats? ?
    He never complains that the UK pussed out in Syria. Obama dispatched Hillary Clinton to the UN two or three times to secure a resolution for use of force, every time she came home empty handed, then the UK backed out, he didn't have congresses approval, and 70% of Americans were against US action in Syria. He thinks Obama should have been a belligerent and attacked president Assad anyway. That's how one thinks that has a lust for war.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #288
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    But he does. He's gone in and secured his property, and unlike the US, he's not killing civilians and destroying infrastructure. Learn from him for once.
    So you reject the concept that Ukraine is an independent country. That is truly a minority opinion. Most of us think it has been an independent country for about 20 years.

  9. #289
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    IS that some vague claim that American troops intentionally targeted civilians? If so, you prove my point.
    No it wasn't. And the only point you prove here is that you hate Obama and love war.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #290
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,282

    Re: Obama warns US will 'isolate' Russia if Putin doesn't pull back in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Except he only looks like a pussy to right wingers, i. e. the gullible segment of the US who keep getting duped into believing that Obama actually meant to follow through with them.

    There's nothing pussy about deliberately lying and not acting on those words.
    Right, it's just stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •