Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 224

Thread: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex...

  1. #181
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Actual, noncrazy translation: I asked a question.



    lol? You said that my stance was against rights. That's your opinion on what rights are. looooooooooooooool



    It actually makes you look hilarious. If I say "that's not red" when I look at something, guess what? I just gave my opinion on what red is. If you look at it and say it's red and I say it's not: I just gave an opinion on what red isn't. Either way, my opinion has been stated. lol, are you young?



    "qoute you saying the lie" wait a sec! Have you been drinking?!



    lol what do you think is a dodge?! lol

    i read all this and there is nothing in it that supports the lie you keep posting
    also a dodge is what you keep doing to my request.

    I will ask you again, please post the qoute of me giving my opinion of what facts are and factually prove i did so, im waiting.

    each time you dodge this request its proof you posted a lie that cant be backed up, maybe this will be done in your next post
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #182
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    i read all this and there is nothing in it that supports the lie you keep posting
    also a dodge is what you keep doing to my request.

    I will ask you again, please post the qoute of me giving my opinion of what facts are and factually prove i did so, im waiting.

    each time you dodge this request its proof you posted a lie that cant be backed up, maybe this will be done in your next post
    facts win again
    When you said I wasn't supporting rights, you gave your opinion that what I was doing was denying rights. I'm not sure how hard this is to understand.




    Apparently, crazy hard.





    So let's try a different tack: do you think my stance denies rights?



    lol how sad to have to dumb it down to this level, but it should be fun, too.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  3. #183
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    1.)When you said I wasn't supporting rights, you gave your opinion that what I was doing was denying rights. I'm not sure how hard this is to understand.
    2.)Apparently, crazy hard.
    3.)So let's try a different tack: do you think my stance denies rights?
    4.)lol how sad to have to dumb it down to this level, but it should be fun, too.
    1.) nope 100% wrong. I pointed out the fact that you dont support rights, this is a fact. I said nothing about denying.
    2.) yes seems thats the case for you to understand facts
    3.) "denies them" no, you have no power to deny them
    but it does show you factually dont support them
    4.) i agree it is sad and thanks for doing so because it proves me right


    so far nothing has changed, you still cant prove the lie you posted, let me know when you can

    FACTS:
    1.)i never posted my opinion on what rights are
    2.) you views prove you factually dont care about peoples rights

    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #184
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nope 100% wrong. I pointed out the fact that you dont support rights, this is a fact.
    ...that's your opinion. lol we can't go on much more after that, I'm very sorry.

    You lose again .
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  5. #185
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    ...that's your opinion. lol we can't go on much more after that, I'm very sorry.

    You lose again .
    Nope its a fact whether you deny it or not

    let me know when you have any facts to support you, heck let me know when you have ONE fact to support you lol

    FACTS:
    1.)i never posted my opinion on what rights are
    2.) you views prove you factually dont care about peoples rights

    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #186
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: The Other Side of the Coin

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    Sexual preference is not the same thing as irrational prejudice.
    Sure it is. It can meet both conditions. If I can't articulate a reason for why I find brunettes attractive and redheads unattractive, then I've met the condition of irrationality. If I act on that irrationality, then I'm prejudging and thereby meeting the condition of being prejudiced.

    That is a really bad example considering that forcible conversion to Catholicism has been attempted many times and the historical body count is in the millions.
    Actually, it's a pretty good example. The harm comes from the resistance to the forced conversion, kind of like harm comes to bakers who refuse to do business with homosexuals who want a "wedding" cake for their "marriages" and the baker is sued into bankruptcy.

    You've been arguing that no harm comes to those who are forced to comply. I've just mirrored your argument. No harm comes to those who are forced to convert to a different religion under threat.

    The harm in both cases comes from resisting the violation of their human rights.

    RiverDad -"it's not up to YOU to decide for ME what level of harm I must endure in order to fulfill your ideological goals."
    Rathi - "Of course it is. Just like you have no problem hurting gays to serve yours."
    That's the most asinine thing I've seen written on this board today. It's up to you to decide what is in my best interests? Really? Here's a Harper's Magazine article to help you diagnose your ideology.

  7. #187
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    FACTS:
    1.)i never posted my opinion on what rights are
    2.) you views prove you factually dont care about peoples rights
    lol QED
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  8. #188
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    lol QED
    facts prove otherwise, im still waiting for the quote of the lie you made up up
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #189
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,670

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    That's not it at all. What you're asking is ownership of another man's property and labor. What it should be is when one's right to their own property and labor comes into conflict with the rights of others. Say for emergency care, the right to life. Then you have competing rights and you can say the right to life outweighs the right to property. What people don't like about the fundamental is that there are some services which don't involve rights. Say a bakery. And they want that bakery to serve whom they want when they want. So they have to make flip flopping claims to allow some but exclude others because the ramifications of freedom are too great for them to bear. But no man own's another man's property or labor. And that's the base.
    I don't really follow what you're saying.

  10. #190
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    facts prove otherwise, im still waiting for the quote of the lie you made up up
    ...? No one lied. I gave my opinion on rights, you critiqued it: that's giving an opinion yourself. lol, not sure why you can't understand that.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •