Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 224

Thread: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex...

  1. #171
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nope, again if you disagree simply quote me
    2.) yes this is a fact
    3.) this is 100% false, i dont make rights nor have given my stance on them one time. again if you disagree simply qoute me doing this lol
    4.) true
    5.) LMAO i haven't been aggressive one time, not one lol wow you make a lot up just like i said
    6.) haven't done this yet so why start now
    7.) im glad you like being factually wrong

    I will ask you again to prove the lie you posted and for you to qoute me giving you my opinion on what rights are. I bet you dodge this request again since i never did it once.
    This couldn't have been a serious post. When you say I don't support rights, you're giving your opinion on what rights are.

    lol you're so silly!
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  2. #172
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    1.)This couldn't have been a serious post.
    2.) When you say I don't support rights, you're giving your opinion on what rights are.
    3.)lol you're so silly!
    NAILED IT!!!!

    i knew you would dodge the question AGAIN

    translation: "no agent J i have ZERO proof of the lie i posted "
    thanks i knew that

    let me know when this fact changes and you can support the lie you posted lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #173
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    NAILED IT!!!!

    i knew you would dodge the question AGAIN

    translation: "no agent J i have ZERO proof of the lie i posted "
    thanks i knew that

    let me know when this fact changes and you can support the lie you posted lol
    What in god's name are you talking about. You're going very nonlinear on me, I'm going to have to ask that you focus.

    Apparently, you think your opinion=fact. That's...weird, especially considering that we have already agreed that you and I aren't talking about legalities.

    Could you stop kidding around- stop being a weirdo- and make a serious post?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  4. #174
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    What in god's name are you talking about. You're going very nonlinear on me, I'm going to have to ask that you focus.

    Apparently, you think your opinion=fact. That's...weird, especially considering that we have already agreed that you and I aren't talking about legalities.

    Could you stop kidding around- stop being a weirdo- and make a serious post?
    Weird i still see ZERO qoute of this lie you are trying to sell, let me know when you can back your statement up instead of making stuff up

    who wants to bet this request is dodged AGAIN
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #175
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Weird i still see ZERO qoute of this lie you are trying to sell, let me know when you can back your statement up instead of making stuff up

    who wants to bet this request is dodged AGAIN
    what do you think is a lie?!

    lol this is so weird
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  6. #176
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    what do you think is a lie?!

    lol this is so weird
    DODGE AGAIN! lol

    still nothing huh?
    if you disagree simply prove your lie, you keep dodging this question and its hilarious
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #177
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    DODGE AGAIN! lol

    still nothing huh?
    if you disagree simply prove your lie, you keep dodging this question and its hilarious

    uhhhh...no one knows what you're talking about, dude. what do you think is a lie?

    (lol will this count as another dodge in your nonlinear brain? someone asking specifically what you think is a lie/dodge? lol)
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  8. #178
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    uhhhh...no one knows what you're talking about, dude. what do you think is a lie?

    (lol will this count as another dodge in your nonlinear brain? someone asking specifically what you think is a lie/dodge? lol)
    translation: you cant prove your lie

    you said i gave my opinion on what rights are, that is 100% a factual lie

    and yes it is another dodge no matter your deflection and every time you dodge it, it just makes your post fail again


    if you disagree simply qoute me saying the lie you made up and use facts to prove otherwise, i cant wait for this entertainment!


    any takers on this being dodged again?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #179
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Gay hair stylist drops New Mexico governor as client because she opposes same-sex

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you cant prove your lie
    Actual, noncrazy translation: I asked a question.

    you said i gave my opinion on what rights are, that is 100% a factual lie
    lol? You said that my stance was against rights. That's your opinion on what rights are. looooooooooooooool

    and yes it is another dodge no matter your deflection and every time you dodge it, it just makes your post fail again
    It actually makes you look hilarious. If I say "that's not red" when I look at something, guess what? I just gave my opinion on what red is. If you look at it and say it's red and I say it's not: I just gave an opinion on what red isn't. Either way, my opinion has been stated. lol, are you young?

    if you disagree simply qoute me saying the lie you made up and use facts to prove otherwise, i cant wait for this entertainment!
    "qoute you saying the lie" wait a sec! Have you been drinking?!

    any takers on this being dodged again?
    lol what do you think is a dodge?! lol
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  10. #180
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: The Other Side of the Coin

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Why? If I prefer to sleep with brunettes and redheads turn me off, why should I subject myself to the "horror" of sleeping with a redhead simply to claim the "prize" of not being an irrational discriminator?

    I have no duty to "harm" myself in order to make someone else feel good about themselves.
    Sexual preference is not the same thing as irrational prejudice. You aren't prejudiced against men just because you wouldn't want to sleep with them.

    Oh, is that the relevant metric? I don't imagine that forcibly converting everyone in America to Catholicism or Scientology would produce any measurable harm either. It's not like people are going to develop cancer or have to have a limb amputated as a result of being forcibly converted to a religion that they don't believe.
    That is a really bad example considering that forcible conversion to Catholicism has been attempted many times and the historical body count is in the millions.

    Here's the point - it's not up to YOU to decide for ME what level of harm I must endure in order to fulfill your ideological goals.
    Of course it is. Just like you have no problem hurting gays to serve yours.

    For someone like you, who doesn't care, then yeah, this doesn't make your quality of life any worse. For someone who does object, forced servitude is a huge deal. Think of it like this - prostitutes don't care who they have sex with so long as they are paid. People who are not prostitutes seem to get really upset about the idea of being forced to have sex with someone that they don't want to have sex with. There's this little matter of personal freedom that is a wrench in the works and screwing up your great design. You may think that the person that you assign to have sex with Woman #1 is a mighty attractive fellow. What you think though is irrelevant. It's what Woman #1 thinks that is important. Whether you agree with her assessment or not is irrelevant. Whether you would sleep with the man that she rejects is also irrelevant.
    If a prostitute wants to refuse service based on gender or sexual orientation, that is legitimate cause for discrimination. If your job involves swiping a credit card and putting something in a bag, not so much.

    The point here is that your values on the issue of how people choose to form associations is irrelevant to their exercise of their own freedom.
    If someone wants to run a public facing business, they have to follow the rules of a public facing business. If they feel its an unfair limit of their freedom of association, they can pick an alternative legal structure that allows for discrimination.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •