Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 411

Thread: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

  1. #391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Wow! It's still all about George Bush!

    Can't you or Monte ever supply links to support your wild accusations and assumptions rather than using this as a forum to release pent up emotions acquired from some other troubling source?
    They of course can not.

  2. #392
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

    Pretty lame to talk about violations of international law after the Iraq and WMD debacle. Amazing.

  3. #393
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    They of course can not.
    That's hilarious. You're probably a doctor that thinks he's a general. Ben laughing for some time now!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #394
    Live, Love, Laugh.
    SayMyName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Taizhou, China
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,034

    Re: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Wikipedia, US Conservative. Are you serious? You and I can go on and add to that.

    Look and see what Carl Rove himself, the President Bush's closest friend and advisor had to say recently. He said there were no WMDs, and that he regrets ever having recommended that we go to war.

  5. #395
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by SayMyName View Post
    Wikipedia, US Conservative. Are you serious? You and I can go on and add to that.

    Look and see what Carl Rove himself, the President Bush's closest friend and advisor had to say recently. He said there were no WMDs, and that he regrets ever having recommended that we go to war.
    He doesn't get back any credibility for that though. There's still a couple hundred thousand dead Iraqi civilians, 4,500 US, and a wasted trillion. But it does make your point!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #396
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by SayMyName View Post
    Wikipedia, US Conservative. Are you serious? You and I can go on and add to that.

    Look and see what Carl Rove himself, the President Bush's closest friend and advisor had to say recently. He said there were no WMDs, and that he regrets ever having recommended that we go to war.
    Wikipedia is generally correct.

  7. #397
    Student Art_Allm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    214

    Re: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    'incredible act of aggression' would be if Russian troops goes beyond Crimea. So far, I do not see any incredible act of aggression.
    Consider the fact that Crimea has its own government and they asked themselves for Russian troops to protect them.
    Well, Ukraine does not exist any more, the legal elected Ukrainian government was driven out by terrorists.

    It is idiotic to talk about "Ukraine" any more, the old state does not exist, because it elected government does not exist any more.

    If somebody believes that non-elected terrorists represent the will of the population of what once was Ukraine, then he is a fool.


    The new states that will be born on the territory of the former Ukraine will have their own governments, and we can be sure that the Crimea and what was once East Ukraine and what was once the West Ukraine will never be a single country again.

    We have to get used to it, artificially created countries, like Yugoslavia or Czechoslovakia, are not viable.

  8. #398
    Live, Love, Laugh.
    SayMyName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Taizhou, China
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,034

    Re: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Wikipedia is generally correct.
    It is generally informative. It is best just to go to the horses' mouth when they will talk. Why don't we just drop this one, however, because it doesn't really help with the debate at hand.

  9. #399
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by SayMyName View Post
    It is generally informative. It is best just to go to the horses' mouth when they will talk. Why don't we just drop this one, however, because it doesn't really help with the debate at hand.
    Agreed.

  10. #400
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,334

    Re: Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by SayMyName View Post
    Wikipedia, US Conservative. Are you serious? You and I can go on and add to that.

    Look and see what Carl Rove himself, the President Bush's closest friend and advisor had to say recently. He said there were no WMDs, and that he regrets ever having recommended that we go to war.
    It happens quite often that someone will wish he had done something else even though it was the right thing to do given the circumstances and information at the time.

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •