Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 679

Thread: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

  1. #601
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1...no it does not, but why I rebutted the thread
    2 well i dont confess to every person, who identifies themselves as democract, republican, libertarian, all think in lock step.
    3 how is it 100% false,people do foolish stupid, and wrong headed things everyday, and those things do not violate anyones rights.
    4.) People also to foolish stupid, wrong things everyday to, when they violate a person rights endanger the public then its unlawful
    5.) and you and i know a rights violation is never acceptable, even if a person you dont like rights are violated.
    1.) greaaaaat, are you bored lol
    2.) but your statement just did that, it claimed all libertarians are alike in thier regards to believing in everyone's liberty, this is false.
    3.) SOME of them dont and SOME of them factually do. You made a blanket statement there for it was 100% false
    4.) yes some things
    5.) i agree but thats not the only problem people have, picking and choosing what people they like, they pick and choose what rights they like also
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #602
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1.)why?
    2.)you have not explained why they are not allowed to do something even thought there is no rights violation, or health or safety violation.
    3.)why are you not allowed perform an action..... if their is no victim of rights infringement.
    1.) law and rights
    2.) nobody is discussing that, this conversation is not about not being allowed to so something that doesn't violate rights, break laws or is a health/safety violation
    3.) i am allowed to perform and action when thier is no victim no law is broken and there is no rights infringement.

    you seemed confused again your 1 and 2 have nothing to do with my post or the topic
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #603
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) greaaaaat, are you bored lol
    2.) but your statement just did that, it claimed all libertarians are alike in thier regards to believing in everyone's liberty, this is false.
    3.) SOME of them dont and SOME of them factually do. You made a blanket statement there for it was 100% false
    4.) yes some things
    5.) i agree but thats not the only problem people have, picking and choosing what people they like, they pick and choose what rights they like also
    I asked you questions, ...you didn't answer either one of them...why?

    why should anyone be prohibited from preforming an action if there is no victim of a rights violation.....please answer.

  4. #604
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) law and rights
    2.) nobody is discussing that, this conversation is not about not being allowed to so something that doesn't violate rights, break laws or is a health/safety violation
    3.) i am allowed to perform and action when thier is no victim no law is broken and there is no rights infringement.

    you seemed confused again your 1 and 2 have nothing to do with my post or the topic
    no I am not confused, if I ignore you, insult you, do not serve you.....your rights are not violated at all.

    since government duty is to secure rights, and no rights violation has taken place from those actions, how can you be taken to court for those actions.

  5. #605
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1.)I asked you questions, ...you didn't answer either one of them...why?
    2.)why should anyone be prohibited from preforming an action if there is no victim of a rights violation.....please answer.
    1.)you asked ONE question and i infact did answer it with number 3

    your ONE question was "how is it 100% false,people do foolish stupid, and wrong headed things everyday, and those things do not violate anyones rights." that was CLEARLY answered lol

    2.) no one is lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #606
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1.)no I am not confused, if I ignore you, insult you, do not serve you.....your rights are not violated at all.
    2.) since government duty is to secure rights, and no rights violation has taken place from those actions, how can you be taken to court for those actions.
    1.) 100% correct
    2.) no one is

    like i said you are severly confused because you seem to think that is happening, its factually not
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #607
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)you asked ONE question and i infact did answer it with number 3

    your ONE question was "how is it 100% false,people do foolish stupid, and wrong headed things everyday, and those things do not violate anyones rights." that was CLEARLY answered lol

    2.) no one is lol
    no ..not the question I was talking about

  8. #608
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) 100% correct
    2.) no one is

    like i said you are severly confused because you seem to think that is happening, its factually not

    can...you explain how a gay couple took a bakery, and a photographer to court, since their rights were not violated.

  9. #609
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1.) no ..not the question I was talking about
    2.)can...you explain how a gay couple took a bakery, and a photographer to court
    3.), since their rights were not violated.

    1.)well that was the only question in the post before you answer mine so youll have to explain then LOL
    2.) ahhhhh now i see where your sever confusion is

    they took them to court because those places broke the law and did factually infringe on thier rights

    not because they were ignored, insulted or denied service

    it was because they(store owners) broke the law and infringed on thier rights
    then the government did its duty and stepped in and secured rights

    thanks so much this clears up a lot about where you get confused at, i get it now

    3.) factually false has the facts, law, rights and court cases prove, see #2
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #610
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Arizona anti-gay bill vetoed by governor

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)well that was the only question in the post before you answer mine so youll have to explain then LOL
    2.) ahhhhh now i see where your sever confusion is

    they took them to court because those places broke the law and did factually infringe on thier rights

    not because they were ignored, insulted or denied service

    it was because they(store owners) broke the law and infringed on thier rights
    then the government did its duty and stepped in and secured rights

    thanks so much this clears up a lot about where you get confused at, i get it now

    3.) factually false has the facts, law, rights and court cases prove, see #2


    2....please explain what rights were broken... name each right per the constitution.....please do not list not being discriminated against as a right, because it does not exist.

    3..then I am still waiting for you to list rights which were violated by the business owners , since the couple has no exercisable rights while they were on another person's property.

Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •