Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 515

Thread: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

  1. #41
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,408

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Those state AGs are sworn to uphold the laws and Constitutions of their states. What Holder is suggesting is unethical and illegal.
    as a blanket statement that is 100% false

    unless you can quote me the other 48 states and what thier duties are, thier oath is and what the laws says you got nothing

    in PA and VA where there were threads on ti and looked into it was 100% legal, ethical and met the requirements of thier oath, job and law.

    now if you can find out its not, i will agree with you and say i personally do not support holders suggestion for all states and think he is wrong but the two i looked into held up to legality, oath and job requirements 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Least I don't argue and type like I'm 12. LOL!
    Dude, that insults twelve year olds. Not cool.

  3. #43
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Those state AGs are sworn to uphold the laws and Constitutions of their states. What Holder is suggesting is unethical and illegal.
    Wrong. Constitution Check: Must government lawyers defend laws they deem to be invalid?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  4. #44
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    boom and there it is, many times when a post is factually proven wrong like your just was the last resort is to try failed personal insults. this is done because typically one has no logical, intellectual or accurate path to take to defend those earlier failed claims.

    anyway, you let us know when you do because you claim was and still is factually wrong
    When did you start describing your own posting style with such accuracy? Didn't think you had it in you. Now tape that to the mirror and read it.

  5. #45
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,408

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Least I don't argue and type like I'm 12. LOL!
    translation: you still got nothing let us know when you do

    this is also a weird failed insult since your post factually lost.
    you basically just said by your own feelings that your post just lost to an illiterate 12yr old. thats pretty bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  6. #46
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    23,874

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    That quote of yours says that homosexuals deserve death. Have you killed any?
    That's ETERNAL death.

    "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

    And no I haven't killed anyone I'm aware of.
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  7. #47
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,361

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    He's the one who brought it up. I just pointed out the error of his ways.
    Guilty as charged.

  8. #48
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,408

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    When did you start describing your own posting style with such accuracy? Didn't think you had it in you. Now tape that to the mirror and read it.
    exhibit B

    still got nothing i see that awesome just further proves all my points right, thank you
    i LOVE that you are one of my fans

    do you have something on topic you would like to discuss please?
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #49
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,804

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Look at the bright side... now Texans can get married to their guns too!
    PeteEU

  10. #50
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,428

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    That's ETERNAL death.

    "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

    And no I haven't killed anyone I'm aware of.
    That's not what it says. It says they deserve to die. God says they deserve to die. So why aren't you out killing homosexuals. God says they deserve it.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •