Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 515

Thread: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

  1. #31
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,267

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    You mean pretend Christian? If you do not believe the word and mock it with laughter,
    you are not a Christian.

    .

    One of the things I respect least about many Christians is their need to judge whether others are "true" Christians. Much like the classic Palin "Real Americans" nonsense.

  2. #32
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Tell that to AG Holder and his boss.
    You mean the people who refuse to defend laws in their state constitutions that they believe violates the US Constitution? I think they know.

  3. #33
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,143

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    wrong again
    making stuff up and posting a lie wont help your failed post, nobody honest and educated will fall for it

    facts and my own quote proves i did nothing of the sort, i said tying that to legal equal rights is mentally retarded

    lets look at the quote again



    your mistake
    once again your post is destroyed and facts win
    let me know if you are still confused over these facts ill gladly help again, thanks
    Maybe use could find the 'shift' key and quit being so adolescent. It makes me sad for you in yet another way.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  4. #34
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,143

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    One of the things I respect least about many Christians is their need to judge whether others are "true" Christians. Much like the classic Palin "Real Americans" nonsense.
    He's the one who brought it up. I just pointed out the error of his ways.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  5. #35
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,143

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    You mean the people who refuse to defend laws in their state constitutions that they believe violates the US Constitution? I think they know.
    Those state AGs are sworn to uphold the laws and Constitutions of their states. What Holder is suggesting is unethical and illegal.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  6. #36
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Nice! In all my years on-line, I've never heard anyone say that to or about God.
    I don't have any patience for people or gods who act like douches. If god wants to make nonsensical and idiotic statements, he is going to get called on them. He don't like it, well, I guess he knows where I live.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #37
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Maybe use could find the 'shift' key and quit being so adolescent. It makes me sad for you in yet another way.
    boom and there it is, many times when a post is factually proven wrong like your just was the last resort is to try failed personal insults. this is done because typically one has no logical, intellectual or accurate path to take to defend those earlier failed claims.

    anyway, you let us know when you do because you claim was and still is factually wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #38
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Sorry, but we have this pesky US Constitution...
    ... which dictates that activist federal judges should stay the hell of states' business on any area not explicitly made federal.

    Right.

    There is, in fact, an amendment between the Ninth and the Eleventh. Try counting if you can't remember which one.

  9. #39
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,718

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    He's the one who brought it up. I just pointed out the error of his ways.
    That quote of yours says that homosexuals deserve death. Have you killed any?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #40
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,143

    re: Texas Gay Marriage Ban Latest to Be Struck Down[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    boom and there it is, many times when a post is factually proven wrong like your just was the last resort is to try failed personal insults. this is done because typically one has no logical, intellectual or accurate path to take to defend those earlier failed claims.

    anyway, you let us know when you do because you claim was and still is factually wrong
    Least I don't argue and type like I'm 12. LOL!
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •