Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69[W:35]

  1. #11
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69

    Egon was my favorite ghostbuster
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    RIP I havent seen any of his work, and out of respect I think I should... Any reccomendations?
    He was also very good as a comedic actor and appeared on SCTV as a regular. Harold Ramis, comic star of SCTV and Ghostbusters, dead at 69 | canada.com

  3. #13
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,697

    Re: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    RIP I havent seen any of his work, and out of respect I think I should... Any reccomendations?
    Animal House. He doesn't perform in it but he wrote it and it's one of the best comedies ever.
    Stripes.
    Ghostbusters.

    The guy was comedy genius incarnate. He might not have been the best actor but he was the kind of guy that made everyone around him better.

  4. #14
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,877

    Re: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Animal House. He doesn't perform in it but he wrote it and it's one of the best comedies ever.
    Stripes.
    Ghostbusters.

    The guy was comedy genius incarnate. He might not have been the best actor but he was the kind of guy that made everyone around him better.
    You nailed it - I will miss him and his work.

    Damn shame.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  5. #15
    Guru
    RogueWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Atheist Utopia aka Reality
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    RIP I havent seen any of his work, and out of respect I think I should... Any reccomendations?
    You have never seen Caddyshack? or Ghostbusters?
    Everyone is born a homo sapiens sapiens but not everyone is a human. -RW
    Trumplethinskin! 4 handicap and getting better every weekend!
    Alex Jones for Press Secretary!!!!!!


  6. #16
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueWarrior View Post
    You have never seen Caddyshack? or Ghostbusters?
    you know you are getting old when you are on a forum and there are guys who have never heard of the classic movies from your youth.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #17
    Advisor Chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    America!
    Last Seen
    10-15-15 @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    563

    Re: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    you know you are getting old when you are on a forum and there are guys who have never heard of the classic movies from your youth.
    I am from vietnam so I havent seen very many american films... I recently moved to the USA so it's not exactly my "Youth"

    Whats with you and the i'm getting old posts by the way? I've seen alot of them? has it really been bothering you lately? :c

  8. #18
    Advisor Chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    America!
    Last Seen
    10-15-15 @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    563

    Re: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueWarrior View Post
    You have never seen Caddyshack? or Ghostbusters?
    I'm from vietnam and recently moved to the USA I havent had much experiance with american films to be honest

  9. #19
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    I am from vietnam so I havent seen very many american films... I recently moved to the USA so it's not exactly my "Youth"

    Whats with you and the i'm getting old posts by the way? I've seen alot of them? has it really been bothering you lately? :c
    not really. but when you get older, you will understand. It just kinda brings home the fact that I am getting older when many of the celebrities from my youth are dying off. Harold Ramis was really not that much older than I am.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: [R.I.P.] Harrold Ramis dead at 69

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    I'm from vietnam and recently moved to the USA I havent had much experiance with american films to be honest
    Perhaps you should then familiarize yourself with the subject before you post.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •