Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 252

Thread: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Nobody claimed that.
    Actually they did. Perhaps Gimmesometruth can help..

  2. #182
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Nobody claimed that.
    Oh really?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #183
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,886

    Re: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh really?
    Yes, really. Would you like to point out where the claim was made that "anything shocking in the news must surely be coming from the right"?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #184
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Yes, really. Would you like to point out where the claim was made that "anything shocking in the news must surely be coming from the right"?
    I don't play 'when did you stop beating your wife' games....Go back and read the thread.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #185
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,886

    Re: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I don't play 'when did you stop beating your wife' games....Go back and read the thread.
    I did. And I offer the same challenge.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #186
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You're quite right that I'm not part of any militia, peaceful or otherwise.
    I didn't say you were, I said I would not force you to be included in a group who would have an understanding of what the militia movement is all about.

    And most of them do appear to be peaceful or, I'm assuming, mre (sic) of them would have been arrested.
    Your argument has gone from pure ignorance....to assuming!
    If the answer to the question eludes you, just say so.
    I know the answer.....the question still is.....why don't you, and why are you debating a topic you have so little knowledge about?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #187
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,269

    Re: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Your argument has gone from pure ignorance....to assuming!
    Yet you offer nothing to contradict his assumption or expose his ignorance. That means he hit the nail on the head and rather than admit that, you resort to insults.

  8. #188
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Yet you offer nothing to contradict his assumption or expose his ignorance. That means he hit the nail on the head and rather than admit that, you resort to insults.
    You know the motto:

    Debate Politics
    Political Bias optional, civility a must!
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #189
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

    Quote Originally Posted by SBu View Post
    What's your argument?
    Anyone who doesn't subscribe to his political ideology is a radical terrorist nut job who rapes babies and eats kittens.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  10. #190
    Professor
    SBu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    01-18-16 @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,523

    Re: FBI: Men tried to buy bombs for government attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Anyone who doesn't subscribe to his political ideology is a radical terrorist nut job who rapes babies and eats kittens.
    mmmmmm, kittens.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •