Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 94

Thread: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

  1. #41
    Guru
    Fallenangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel/Russia/UK
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    The people of Ukraine are triumphant, and Putin's cockroaches are running for dark hiding places.
    I see you're still stuck on the "evil Putin" mantra my deluded friend... hopefully you managed to do some catch up on what happens in Ukraine since our last discussion.


    Fallen.
    Click me > My Artsy Stuff

    "You’ve got one life, there’s no save-point and you’re going to die. Go out like a ****ing man!" - Brad Rigney

  2. #42
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,748
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    I see you're still stuck on the "evil Putin" mantra my deluded friend... hopefully you managed to do some catch up on what happens in Ukraine since our last discussion.


    Fallen.
    All is happening in accordance with my hopes and the hopes of free people everywhere. And yes, Putin is evil.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  3. #43
    Guru
    Fallenangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel/Russia/UK
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    All is happening in accordance with my hopes and the hopes of free people everywhere. And yes, Putin is evil.
    Give me a call next time you've got that "free people" meeting, will ya.

    Fallen.
    Click me > My Artsy Stuff

    "You’ve got one life, there’s no save-point and you’re going to die. Go out like a ****ing man!" - Brad Rigney

  4. #44
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,748
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    Give me a call next time you've got that "free people" meeting, will ya.

    Fallen.
    It's happening now, everywhere.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  5. #45
    Guru
    Fallenangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel/Russia/UK
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    It's happening now, everywhere.
    Really?!?
    I guess I missed them ...ah wait... I know they probably got lost in the neo-Nazis & Salafi/Wahhabi extremists crowd.

    Fallen.
    Click me > My Artsy Stuff

    "You’ve got one life, there’s no save-point and you’re going to die. Go out like a ****ing man!" - Brad Rigney

  6. #46
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,748
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    Really?!?
    I guess I missed them ...ah wait... I know they probably got lost in the neo-Nazis & Salafi/Wahhabi extremists crowd.

    Fallen.
    You're obviously bitter. Try to use this opportunity to grow. Hate devours the hater.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  7. #47
    Guru
    Fallenangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel/Russia/UK
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    You're obviously bitter. Try to use this opportunity to grow. Hate devours the hater.
    Yeap I'm sure about it Jack.
    Just don't forget to do that re-cap on Ukraine's recent history we've been talking about - you know the thing that you consider to be "your area".

    Fallen.
    Click me > My Artsy Stuff

    "You’ve got one life, there’s no save-point and you’re going to die. Go out like a ****ing man!" - Brad Rigney

  8. #48
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,748
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    Yeap I'm sure about it Jack.
    Just don't forget to do that re-cap on Ukraine's recent history we've been talking about - you know the thing that you consider to be "your area".

    Fallen.
    Ukraine is doing just fine. Seems that I understand them better than you.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  9. #49
    User Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    01-15-15 @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    106

    Re: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

    Wouldn't this be a meeting of the free people? Even to go one higher and place it globally instead of nationally.

  10. #50
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,748
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ukraine crisis: Opposition asserts authority in Kiev

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Wouldn't this be a meeting of the free people? Even to go one higher and place it globally instead of nationally.
    Step by step do the peoples free themselves.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •