Page 92 of 122 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1212

Thread: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451:959]

  1. #911
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    Enough said.
    That doesn't prove anything. Again, do you endorse abortion because you are pro-choice? You already said the answer is no, so why are you still arguing that I support discrimination because I don't support making it illegal?

  2. #912
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Yup, and all of which are inaccurate. It's trying to say something is a phobia when it is in fact not in the attempt to give off the impression someone is a bad person. There is no reason to consider any of the above terms of any value.
    Still holding to the false premise that the term "phobia" is and only used in a clinical sense.

    Yawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #913
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Still holding to the false premise that the term "phobia" is and only used in a clinical sense.

    Yawn.
    That is not what I said at all.

  4. #914
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    That is not what I said at all.
    At a loss for words I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #915
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Still holding to the false premise that the term "phobia" is and only used in a clinical sense.

    Yawn.
    Not a false premise at all and you're just further demonstrating you haven't been following along in the thread. You can attach any word to any other to advance an agenda and that polyglot may even attain popular usage - doesn't elevate the term, no matter how scientific sounding, to any sort of accuracy or scientific worth.

  6. #916
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Not a false premise at all and you're just further demonstrating you haven't been following along in the thread. You can attach any word to any other to advance an agenda and that polyglot may even attain popular usage - doesn't elevate the term, no matter how scientific sounding, to any sort of accuracy or scientific worth.
    You are making Latin speakers of the ages cry....
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #917
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,131

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill[W:451]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    So other than close some loopholes in the existing law, what exactly has changed in Arizona that warrants all the hand wringing?
    What loopholes? Same sex marriage is not legal in Arizona. There are no discrimination protections for gays in Arizona. This law broadly opens up the potential for using religion to bash any group. If anything, this law CREATES loopholes.

  8. #918
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,208

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    That doesn't prove anything.
    You are free to deny anything.

    Again, do you endorse abortion because you are pro-choice?
    Wrong forum. Go to the abortion forum start a thread and I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

  9. #919
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    You are free to deny anything.
    Indeed, I am free to deny anything I please. I am also free to tell you the truth like I'm doing.

    Wrong forum. Go to the abortion forum start a thread and I will be more than happy to answer your questions.
    I'm not trying to get you to talk about abortion, just trying to get you to see the hypocrisy of your argument.

  10. #920
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,208

    Re: Arizona lawmakers pass controversial anti-gay bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Indeed, I am free to deny anything I please. I am also free to tell you the truth like I'm doing.
    Again no, you are free to tell me anything you want, that however doe not mean it is the truth.

    I'm not trying to get you to talk about abortion, just trying to get you to see the hypocrisy of your argument.
    Ok, I'll bite. Describe the hypocrisy.

Page 92 of 122 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •